Online now
Online now

WIFE

afraidoftheresult
1 year ago • Jul 12, 2022
afraidoftheresult • Jul 12, 2022
THAT makes a ton of sense, thank you. I am going to open up a line of communication about her wants and desires and how I can serve those wants and desires better .

The better I satisfy her the better I feel, thank you. I am actually excited about this !!
RogueWolf​(dom male){Gaiawolf}
afraidoftheresult wrote:
thank you, and being honest, I don't know what I want out of this.

She has all the freedom in the world, do whatever she wants, go anywhere she wants, see anyone she wants, etc and I will not ask questions...

All that is fine, but there is something about her (lately) that scares me

If that's what you want, there's nothing wrong with it. I know there's times when my little is scared of me but it's not fear (which is different). Most of the time she feels safe and secure. Being something of a sadist she likes that little bit of being scared of what I'm going to do. it's never anything bad, it's all been negoiated and she can ask me to stop anytime, which she has.
corruptedgirl​(sub female)
corruptedgirl​(sub female) • Jul 12, 2022
afraidoftheresult wrote:
thank you, and being honest, I don't know what I want out of this.

She has all the freedom in the world, do whatever she wants, go anywhere she wants, see anyone she wants, etc and I will not ask questions...

All that is fine, but there is something about her (lately) that scares me

Scared of what exactly? If you get specific about what you're fearful of then people can give you more direct advice.
Are you scared she's going to leave you?
Are you scared she's going to go and have an affair because she can do whatever she wants?
Are you scared it's going to get too intense for you and you won't be able to handle the demands/make her happy?
Are you scared it's going to become domestic violence?

Naming the fear gives you half the answer sometimes.
afraidoftheresult
I "think" I am scared that her demands will be too much. She has become very "dominant" and I am afraid to say no. Her wants and desires trump mine, and that's ok.

Even sexually, when she is finished, she is finished then I need to take care of myself.

Her physical strength is really mind boggling, and even though she has not threatened me, it's always in the back of my mind.

I am sorry to wander and not be more definitive.
afraidoftheresult
I am going to speak with her about serving all of her needs better - she is out now, so maybe in the morning
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jul 12, 2022
You said all that she does is fine. But lately something about her scares you. Do you care to elaborate on that? Is she too aggressive? Is she disrespectful? Does she not consider your feelings?

You shouldn't be in fear, ever. I'm getting scary (thriller) movie vibes.
afraidoftheresult
Sir, I believe you hit the nail on the head.

She does as she wants without regard to me whatsoever. She will come and go as she wants, never with an explanation. I don't know whether to prepare dinner for her half the time, and she gets angry if I don't.

She shoots me these looks that just scare the heck out of me, and her tone is always aggressive
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
afraidoftheresult wrote:
It's what "may" happen down the road that has me fearful

When you envision the future, what do you see that makes you afraid? You cannot prevent it if you can't NAME it.

*Guess I should have read the whole thread, huh? Oops. Lol!
afraidoftheresult
Have you ever just had a feeling in your stomach that makes you uneasy. Her complete dominance scares me and turns me on at the same time.

For instance, I used to say "I am going to Starbucks, may I bring you something" which turned into her saying "I want coffee" which turned into me getting her coffee assuming she wants it and being nervous that it was prepared to her satisfaction.