Online now
Online now

Submissive male

Dilvar​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022

Re: Submissive male

Dilvar​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2022
my Domina wrote:
There are so many so-called submissive men who are actually kinksters. Indirectly they want to fulfill their sexual fetishes and different kinds of kinks in the name of being submissive. They're not for submission, they're more into being a sex-slave or a slut. That's how it's so hard to find a genuine sub-male : )

Hey Mistress.
I read every single word you wrote and Although I can understand that I am pretty much on the same opinion as you only the exact opposite of it. I was a Dom for more than 20 years .
I realize the concept of BDSM perfectly well .
I don't wish to be a sex slave. I'm not want to be a sub just from couristy or fun. Because I am taking it as it is and should be. Like a psychologist and spiritual work.
Dilvar​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022

You are not wrong.

Dilvar​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2022
Knightsundere wrote:
I don't know how much more submissive you can get than being a sex slave. Do you mean they should be submissive outside of the bedroom/in normal life? Not suggesting that's unusual, just not sure.

Well. I couldn't disagree with what you wrote.
Nevertheless , You can say it on so many other things... To say BDSM- sex slave is not even a drop of what BDSM is.
I am Tantric Therapist and poly. People have no a slight idea what tantra definition. They presume that it is Attractive sex.
The fact is that tantra is not related to sex .it is but that's just 10 % of it. Just like polyamory . And same as BDSM.
BDSM , is a very powerful tool of a personal growth and the main gold of it is to deal with the greatest and most common fear that the human kind suffer from. CONTROL. LETTING GO OF IT. Most of the people fear from losing control. (What they don't aware of is that regardless to it almost everything is not in our control. Ok ...I writing. Too much. Lol.
Bottom line . BDSM . Sessions of BDSM at least suppose to be. Critical to be specific not including sex. The ethical principles of BDSM is just as a psychiatrist treatment.
Phoz
1 year ago • Apr 28, 2022
Phoz • Apr 28, 2022
So much depends on the DOM as well. In reality the DOM does most of the work. The DOM needs to convince the sub that he/she has the sub's best interest at heart and is guiding the sub to a better life. If there is any sex that is a minor component. Once a sub truly falls into their DOM both lives will be better for it. Takes work and trust on both parts. A sex slave is not a submissive, they are just being manipulative and trying to get what they want. The submissive should simply trust and obey the DOM and the DOM should work hard to make the sub the best they can be.

Just my 2 cents
Sub Serve​(sub male)
1 year ago • May 15, 2022
Sub Serve​(sub male) • May 15, 2022
My Domina, to me a true sub is so much more than a sex slave. Sex and forced acts are part of it but for me it the joy, pleasure and satisfaction I offer my dom when doing something I know they like. A true D/s’a lifestyle is about trust, respect and honesty. The power exchange is mutual, the sex sometimes is not. I call it the pleasure principal. I can derive pleasure by making him/her happy and I get no sexual benefit. Just another POV!
Atlaz
1 year ago • Jul 31, 2022
Atlaz • Jul 31, 2022
I understand we all have different points of views but hope this post by someone else makes sense to this -
A large percentage of so-called submissive men are really just kinksters. Remove the sexual component and they disappear until next time they're horny. A true submissive is focused on service, obedience, and devotion all the time. It's simply in your nature to submit to the demands and whims of your Domme and put her needs and wants ahead of your own. The kinky stuff is nice, but the most important thing is her comfort and happiness. If you can make her day a little easier, that's all the reward you need. There's a perception that there is a shortage of dominant women, but actually the shortage is in real service-oriented submissives. Dommes often have to weed through hundreds of "do me" subs before finding a true sub who will put her needs ahead of satisfying his own kinks. Truly submissive men are valuable, rare, and in high demand.[/quote]

Hi, i'm new here in the community, but, I understand what you say, while i would do almost everything for my domme, I've seen others run when a woman wants to take the reins during sex even for a few minutes, so I wonder how some reacted when facing real BDSM, but I believe I am this way because of how I was raised, by a single mother so, i believe that influenced me to not fear a woman in charge. But a have a question, if you allow me to ask: what "level" of submission would be the correct one?Or is there no kind of rule for that? 'Cause I don't think I could be 100% submissive out of bed...