Online now
Online now

Tasks rewards punishments

MissTee
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022

Tasks rewards punishments

MissTee • Jul 29, 2022
I’m new on here but I’ve been in this life for a while. I have a sub whom I’ve been with for years. For a long time everything was great. Then we had a break from it all. (Real life surprised us with a family) Since starting back i feel there is a block. I can’t come up with anything besides the basic punishments and rewards. Which can get boring pretty quickly. Mostly because we’re pretty extreme. So I need IDEAS.

I know everyone is different but what do you do? What tasks do you give/have? What punishments do you find work best on you? What funishments do you enjoy most? What rewards do you get for small tasks? Big tasks?

About us and our limits:
-We’re both bisexual
-Both into anal play/stretching, pegging, strap on, etc.
-Orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, edging, etc.
-he loves being degraded and humiliated
-we also do cuckolding
-making him be a sissy is good.
-pain levels are pretty high. Only thing that’s a no, is sounding.
-both like forced stuff

Y’all the only thing I can really think of we definitely won’t do is poo play & sounding. So please if you have any ideas, even if you don’t think it’ll help, let me know. I just need something.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 31, 2022
I'mME • Jul 31, 2022
Playing with orgasm denial, time wise? Days, week [s], month 😳

Sending him to buy some sissie clothes?

I can get creative, if you like?
Solace​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 2, 2022
Solace​(dom male) • Aug 2, 2022
Hello MissTee,

My condolences for your troubles starting back up, but at the same time I'm very happy that you and yours ARE starting back up.

There's actually a wonderful forum post going on right now about punishments, that a number of people have contributed to. I believe its posted by (who is currently) LilMinx. While I encourage others to also post punishments here, the other article may be worth your time if you haven't viewed it already.

I believe rewards are significantly more challenging than punishments because in general I feel they're less universal. Inside of kink, rewards are typically some sexual or subservient act that the other enjoys and it requires you to know that they enjoy it. If...your having trouble recalling the kink your partner enjoys (slash are struggling with the perfection of it) , or they just don't seem as affected you may have to re-explore kink with them on a thorough level.

Alternatively... my impression is that you are still serving as a family unit... a reward could be something as simple as doing a chore which they would typically do. Do it once or a few times. It could be a nice dinner, a nice outing, or you could do something as extravagant as a points system that builds to a nice vacation. Also, they may enjoy some form of massage from you, or having you wash them thoroughly and lovingly in the shower. It might be as simple as letting them choose the next TV series you watch together, or letting then play dj in the car. It can even be as petty as letting them set the thermostat. Just connect the two, i.e. "Because you did X so well, you can do Y just this once".

Really though, the most compelling reward I have ever found for any girl I've been honored to call a sub, is showing them I care. About them, about their well being, about their aspirations, and about us. A nice cuddle session on the couch or watching the stars close together while sipping hot chocolate you made...can go along way.

I apologize if i sound vague. My stance however is that we call them dynamics for a very good reason.
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 2, 2022
Heres a thought for an assignment.

Each of you mastubate seperately.

Focus on and write down what fantasy brings you to climax.
Then share and build a scene around that.
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
1 year ago • Nov 2, 2022
I'mME • Nov 2, 2022
MasterBear wrote:
Heres a thought for an assignment.

Each of you mastubate seperately.

Focus on and write down what fantasy brings you to climax.
Then share and build a scene around that.

Master Bear,

I like that.
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}
1 year ago • Nov 3, 2022

New family, new dynamic

I read this like the time away altered his perceptions. I suspect it is time to sit down, get out a piece of paper, and the two of you list the best and the worst of things you have done in the distant past, and how good/bad it was, then, how it can be expected to feel now.

Take the sheet, once you have some ideas blocked off, chop sheet into Chinese fortune sized strips, and pull one out of the hat, each time you get a chance at a session. Maybe he does not feel so humiliated by the same things as before Daddy-hood, maybe you feel less controlling and need to take time to recover the nastiness that once worked on him. Rewards might be paying for the sitter, next time, or making him pay for it as punishment.

New sissier clothes might be a reward, fresh bondage gear, a new place in a closet for him to corner in without light. Does he do housework in sissy role? Does he get a new cage? Has being a father altered his libido more than you both have realized? Communication, communication, beat out of him just how he feels about it. Take your time working him over; how long has it been since a good satisfying spanking was issued?
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 4, 2022
MasterDomDok wrote:
Is he already in a chastity cage?

Exactly what I was going to ask. There is another couple on the web who write about chastity and femdom. The guy has been locked for over two years and he uses a strap-on to service his wife. She loves it and he is happy to stay locked forever. It is a massive turn-on for both of them knowing that he is frustrated and aching for her and can't have her.