Online now
Online now

Old vs new guard

MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Aug 21, 2022
This is easy.

Old guard BDSM folks are dead.

The concept is you start as an s type and "earn" ypur way to being a D type.

This is often mystified but often problematic.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 22, 2022
I'mME • Aug 22, 2022
MasterBear wrote:
This is easy.

Old guard BDSM folks are dead.

The concept is you start as an s type and "earn" ypur way to being a D type.

This is often mystified but often problematic.

You don't have to advance to D if you do not desire. I have often thought I would enjoy the company of a good leather family.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 11, 2022
I'mME • Sep 11, 2022
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
I agree that writing in all lowercase seems to be silly, I do not see the point of butchering language in order to show some kind of respect or add some type of value to your submission. I feel that it’s equivalent to wearing a name tag that says “Hi I’m submissive” opposed to expressing your submission in your mannerisms, your eloquent use of language, and your knowledge. That’s fine, I think it’s silly, my opinion. Others may feel that they need to express themselves in this way, it may add an additional layer of depth to their lived experience as a submissive. Also fine for them.

I felt like what Zack was saying is that the submissive mentioned suddenly had what amounts to a big old rule book dumped into her life. It may have been her choice to follow his lead but he should also carry the responsibility that comes with it, in part getting her accustomed to new standards in her life and melding his rules into her life in a thoughtful and balanced way. From what Zack say things didn’t last between them for very long, and this happens time and time again because most people don’t know the first thing about human behavior.

Sweetlysdepraved,
Subs have a mouth, a brain and are capable of speaking up. I can not tell how the female in Zacks post was feeling, whether she was merely passing information or complaining or [??????].