Online now
Online now

Online Mistress"s

Dred
1 year ago • Sep 11, 2022

Online Mistress"s

Dred • Sep 11, 2022
I have a question, to ask the group. I have met 3 Mistress's online and they all appear to be a scam. They tell me what they are into, I tell them I am interested, then they want me to pay a commitment fee. They all say the same thing, or that we have to reserve a dungeon and pay a fee to use it. Is this normal in the lifestyle.
Sinity​(dom female)
Sinity​(dom female) • Sep 11, 2022
It is not normal or shouldn't be. If financial domination is not what you are looking for, you shouldn't have to partake. Make it your hard limit. You don't have to pay anyone for their time and attention.

There are lots of scams out there but there are also a lot of sex workers who play the hand at domination for their living. These women may not be a scam but they certainly aren't what you are looking for. To help you in the future to avoid these situations, state clearly that you are not looking for any kind of financial domination.
    The most loved post in topic
Dred
Dred • Sep 11, 2022
Thank you.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 11, 2022
If it happens here, report them. This violates our rules. Simply visit the profile, and click on the "report" button. This is a completely confidential action.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Sep 13, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 13, 2022
One good rule of thumb, never pay money to anyone you have not met face to face.

If they are true professional dommes, seeking mere clients rather than a committed relationship, then first of all, they are not allowed to advertise such services on this site. And second of all, while a professional domme will name her price up front, if they are ethical and not just a scam, they will not demand any tribute payment ahead of time until you meet her face to face.

If they are demanding financial tribute before you ever get to meet her, then you will never get to meet her- whether you send money or not. Simple as that. (I say "Her" because a lot of these type of scammers are just as likely to be males hiding behind a fake pic(s) to go with their fake profile- since they have no intention of meeting you in person, they could be just about anybody.)
Miki
Miki • Sep 13, 2022
In general, that's not something one should be doing "online". Not just because any response you get will likely be a scam, but if you find someone without an angle, they're usually across the map or across the globe, or have other shit going on that will reduce if not preclude them going further.

Add to that the ratio of people looking for a domme to dommes who are interested in discovering someone new--- is this side of insane. Something like 9 to 1.

But who's counting? Go out and about, clubs, munches, make some acquaintences and if they're inclined to get to know you better and move forward, well... "There ya go!" But for me personally, playing with people I meet or know IRL beats the remote possibility of finding a jewel in a sea of web creatures every day of the week.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
It really depends on the context. Sharing the cost of renting a play space is not unreasonable in today's economy. Times are tough on a lot of people and burdening the experience of renting a space is maybe too difficult and they may not be able to play where they live or vice versa.

If they are literally asking you to give them money before you meet...yeah...it's a scam.