Online now
Online now

Training a submissive

darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }
1 year ago • Sep 6, 2022
Dear ThatsSirTou,

Firstly, i am a bottom and by protocol, would Not answer a question or speak on behalf of a TOP.

i CAN provide my small perspective (while still free icon_wink.gif, for whatever its worth and this a "general forum discussion".
i will leave it for last.

Secondly, i MUST give credit where it is due! For the "best guidance" and the "best educated/taught submissive" in my modest opinion; Alais (Property), MMK, and Fun Couple. It was my honor and pleasure to read, thank You kindly for Your comments!

Thirdly, i believe Your question answers Your question and is simple sometimes to see from outside the box, perhaps.
The biggest mistake in training a submissive would equate to= Training (Teaching) a submissive (trainee, student) and NOT being Trained/Educated or Taught How or to ASK. "Training" equates strength, time and patience.
and
Not BEING a Training/Education seeking, criteria eligible student/submissive. NOT being Trained how to seek/ASK and commit to serious learning with obedience. Being Trained takes strength, time and patience.

Each equate to- The ability to demonstrate accountability, listening skills, communication skills, learning capacities, commitment, growth and development progress, trust, dependence on another, ensuring time is being spent well within these roles. Makes sense right?

Respectful Regards,

dd
bestofTN​(dom female){Miss}
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
The worst mistake I made was not making it clear upfront that the first meet is to just get a feel for each other. No jumping to full committed ownership in ten seconds of meeting. There is a difference between someone into bondage and actual submissive but newbies just don't get or care. Spanking a man is ok till you give him orders, then you find out what they are really like. Male doms find it just as hard. Spank a girl she cums, call her a whore and you might end up in jail on charges. Better to make sure you know who you are dealing with first.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
I'mME • Sep 7, 2022
darlingdiana wrote:
Dear ThatsSirTou,

Firstly, i am a bottom and by protocol, would Not answer a question or speak on behalf of a TOP.

i CAN provide my small perspective (while still free icon_wink.gif, for whatever its worth and this a "general forum discussion".

Secondly, i MUST give credit where it is due! For the "best guidance" and the "best educated/taught submissive" in my modest opinion; Alais (Property), MMK, and Fun Couple. It was my honor and pleasure to read, thank You kindly for Your comments!

Thirdly, i believe Your question answers Your question and is simple sometimes to see from outside the box, perhaps.
The biggest mistake in training a submissive would equate to= Training (Teaching) a submissive (trainee, student) and NOT being Trained/Educated or Taught How or to ASK. "Training" equates strength, time and patience.
and
Not BEING a Training/Education seeking, criteria eligible student/submissive. NOT being Trained how to seek/ASK and commit to serious learning with obedience. Being Trained takes strength, time and patience.

Each equate to- The ability to demonstrate accountability, listening skills, communication skills, learning capacities, commitment, growth and development progress, trust, dependence on another, ensuring time is being spent well within these roles. Makes sense right?

Respectful Regards,

dd

Your answer was spot on. But it concerns me that you think you can not answer for a Top. A Top is a Top and Is not a Dom.
But even a Dom, one has a brain and had knowledge and experience, why not share it in a 3rd person pov?
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022

Dear, I’mME,

I'mME wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:
Dear ThatsSirTou,

and

Respectful Regards,

dd

Your answer was spot on. But it concerns me that you think you can not answer for a Top. A Top is a Top and Is not a Dom.
But even a Dom, one has a brain and had knowledge and experience, why not share it in a 3rd person pov?

Dear, I’mME,
It was presumptuous to assume i needed or wanted Your opinion as i was addressing the writer and others named. It is also imperative i add that it be noted - i am NOT Your concern- that is my choice “who” not Your opinion, all due respect.
Who is anyone (You included) to say what respect or power i give to which TOPS?
It sounds as You have a question at the end of Your comment for a TOP also? You are addressing “Dom’s” with a question mark, all due respect.

i am devout in tradition, protocol, and have an appreciation for the finer arts, and all of its perpetuation. Not interpretations.
Thank You kindly for Your concern.

dd
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Sep 7, 2022
To many requirements.
If you as the D type cannot remember all the things you ask of an s type - then why should they.

Start with 3.
Hone the 3. Then build.

No punishment during training.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 14, 2022
I'mME • Sep 14, 2022
darlingdiana wrote:
Dear ThatsSirTou,

and

Respectful Regards,

dd

[Firstly, i am a bottom and by protocol, would Not answer a question or speak on behalf of a TOP.]

darlingdiana,

A submissive and a bottom are two different things. Who and what type of protocoI is being referred to? I am not clear why you think that a bottom can not have their own thoughts?

[i CAN provide my small perspective (while still free icon_wink.gif, for whatever its worth and this a "general forum discussion".]

I was going to comment that this question was not addressed to only Doms and Tops, but I see you understand this so I am still perplexed on why the signaling about bottoms and [subs] not answering for a Top or a Dom, then
mentioning protocol, and then your statement about your ''small perspective''.
I don't cotton to any adult answering questions for another adult.

Protocol does not have a place in this forum question nor does it ever unequivocally state that a sub has to do this or a sub has to that.
It's all personal to each dynamic.
Then you write ''small perspective'',
Is that your opinion on subs, that their contribution is small? If a Dom, Master , or Owner has become rich in knowledge, then they know that listening to their sub, slave, propertys thoughts on some topics could add a valuable insight into a topic.

It did occur to me right now, that you may be flirting with someone, trying to curry their favor. If that is that is the case well I wish you Good luck.

Nonya
EvaEvaEvaEva{Yes}
EvaEvaEvaEva{Yes} • Sep 14, 2022
I love the thoughts and sentiment of "submission is a pre-existing condition etc... Wow that really hit home.
Thanks that was awesome!!

ImMe

I'mME wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:
Dear ThatsSirTou,

and

Respectful Regards,

dd

[Firstly, i am a bottom and by protocol, would Not answer a question or speak on behalf of a TOP.]

darlingdiana,

A submissive and a bottom are two different things. Who and what type of protocoI is being referred to? I am not clear why you think that a bottom can not have their own thoughts?

[i CAN provide my small perspective (while still free icon_wink.gif, for whatever its worth and this a "general forum discussion".]

I was going to comment that this question was not addressed to only Doms and Tops, but I see you understand this so I am still perplexed on why the signaling about bottoms and [subs] not answering for a Top or a Dom, then

Protocol does not have a place in this forum question nor does it ever unequivocally state that a sub has to do this or a sub has to that.
Is that your opinion on subs, that their contribution is small? If a Dom, Master , or Owner has become rich in knowledge, then they know that listening to their sub, slave, propertys thoughts on some topics could add a valuable insight into a topic.

It did occur to me right now, that you may be flirting with someone, trying to curry their favor. If that is that is the case well I wish you Good luck.

Nonya

I seem to have really struck a nerve with whatever You are. Again, I am sorry Your opinions and my own for myself trigger You. You seem to be very unsettled when not agreed with or followed Your own way,
i wish you all the best and hope things lighten up for You, and bring more positive.

thank You mostly for Nonya- agreed

sorry i had not bothered or was interested in the reply- or i would have directed your opinion earlier.
I do work, have not really signed into check extensively.
i am willing to bet my left arm you cannot help but be triggered and reply. You will not get one back, i am bored of you.
smh

dd
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 15, 2022

Re: ImMe

I'mME • Sep 15, 2022
darlingdiana wrote:
I'mME wrote:
darlingdiana wrote:
Dear ThatsSirTou,

and

Respectful Regards,

dd

darlingdiana,

Nonya

I seem to have really struck a nerve with whatever You are. Again, I am sorry Your opinions and my own for myself trigger You. You seem to be very unsettled when not agreed with or followed Your own way,
i wish you all the best and hope things lighten up for You, and bring more positive.

thank You mostly for Nonya- agreed

sorry i had not bothered or was interested in the reply- or i would have directed your opinion earlier.
I do work, have not really signed into check extensively.
i am willing to bet my left arm you cannot help but be triggered and reply. You will not get one back, i am bored of you.
smh

dd

darlingdiana,

That method you chose, using the word triggered and thinking I am walking around in the dark, sad, lonely, etc, does not phase me in the least.

I was not giving you an opinion on the subject of a bottom and a sub being two different things. It's a fact.

The only one triggered here is you, I forgot that I had written a response to engage you in some back and forth discussion. I would apologize but now after reading your bullshit I don't feel amenable to apologizing.

What about my first or second post said to you

This person is out to do you harm?

You do not have the power to trigger me. Ifk I have issues to work out, I DO IT, and most people won't know a thing about it.

Nice try with the psych talk, I do not need permission from you to put a post out [or 2] and try to start a dialogue with someone.
There was no opinion in my post, there was some information and some questions.
Perhaps you may want to sit with the words I wrote and see if there was another way, or 2, 3 , 4 ways you may have handled my questions. ......

That's all
Nonya