Online now
Online now

Any special place in the world for your kink

Jareth​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 29, 2022
Jareth​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2022
I would also go to Greece. Specifically the Palace of Knossos in Crete.
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
This IS an interesting question. I never think of destinations when I think of practicing kink but I do think of a generic imaginary ideal someone to be with. The where has never mattered to me just so long as it's private. I do have a thing for wooded areas though so there is this place near where I live with the most fantastic little scenic river. It's got water so clear you can see right to the bottom and there are tiny waterfalls in places too, the area is canopied by trees in the summer and I can just picture the way the sunlight streams through the leaves. no matter how hot it is the water and the shade from the trees keep the temperature bearable. If it were possible, I'd say it would be right there.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 29, 2022
As a kink specific destination, for me, it would have to be Holland.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Estaria already said it but I would love to go to the Maldives. I’ve seen some amazing places there.

Alternatively, I would love to go to a cabin in the woods somewhere that is close enough to go out and do fun things during the day if we want but secluded in the evenings with maybe a private pool and a hot tub.

Really anywhere we could just get away for a while and focus on each other without the usual daily stressors would be very welcome.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 30, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2022
Richlydefined wrote:
This IS an interesting question. I never think of destinations when I think of practicing kink but I do think of a generic imaginary ideal someone to be with. The where has never mattered to me just so long as it's private. I do have a thing for wooded areas though so there is this place near where I live with the most fantastic little scenic river. It's got water so clear you can see right to the bottom and there are tiny waterfalls in places too, the area is canopied by trees in the summer and I can just picture the way the sunlight streams through the leaves. no matter how hot it is the water and the shade from the trees keep the temperature bearable. If it were possible, I'd say it would be right there.

Richlydefined wrote:
It's got water so clear you can see right to the bottom
That's just...too good

Richlydefined wrote:
there are tiny waterfalls in places
I'd love to see that

Richlydefined wrote:
the way the sunlight streams through the leaves
Beautiful! And you don't even have to book a flight to experience it
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Sep 30, 2022
A few years back, I visited Inishmore, one of the Aran Islands off the Westcoast of Ireland (near Galway Bay). The place has an incredible feel to it. The history, power, and something I cannot define calls to me. I want to be able to hear the waves crashing against the cliffs as I submit completely. Just thinking of the freedom those moments could bring stirs an incredible longing.
Curiousmind​(sub female){Owned}
I was delighted to see Santorini mentioned by the forum poster as it’s definitely one of my dream destinations plus a few others. If I name the top three, it would be:

1. Santorini, Greece
2. Tuscany, Italy
3. A picturesque village in the Alps ( in one of surrounding countries)
Notely
Notely • Sep 30, 2022
Were ‘Somewhere in Time was filmed on Mackinac Island , Michigan Quiet enchanted place only horse buggy is allowed. Time of this theme
They do it once a year.
Grand Hotel and on Mackinac Island
The whole trip event the dress code is Edwardian
Lots of activity's.
Ballroom theme party lots of romance.
So its like living in that time very enchanted.