Online now
Online now

The in-between times

Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 28, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 28, 2022
Nintendo Switch and self improvement? I figure, everything I'm doing right now is preparing me for my person. If I'm going to give every ounce of myself to someone I would like every ounce to be as taken care of as possible. So, I'm taking care of my body, my mind, my emotional health, etc. I also am making friends, which is great. Nice to have people to talk to!
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
Estaria wrote:
Nintendo Switch and self improvement? I figure, everything I'm doing right now is preparing me for my person. If I'm going to give every ounce of myself to someone I would like every ounce to be as taken care of as possible. So, I'm taking care of my body, my mind, my emotional health, etc. I also am making friends, which is great. Nice to have people to talk to!

Well look at my little Estaria, all grown up and mature. The body, mind, and emotional health part really made me stand up and go....bravo!! Love to hear it. I bet Steve loves it too.
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:

Well look at my little Estaria, all grown up and mature. The body, mind, and emotional health part really made me stand up and go....bravo!! Love to hear it. I bet Steve loves it too.

Sshh...I'm only pretending. It's a front...I'm not really grown up. I like to trick people into thinking I am and then BOOM....I do something ridiculous. Makes things fun. icon_wink.gif
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:

Sshh...I'm only pretending. It's a front...I'm not really grown up. I like to trick people into thinking I am and then BOOM....I do something ridiculous. Makes things fun. icon_wink.gif

Yup! I knew it. That Nintendo switch part was a dead giveaway for a pretender, if every I've heard one. You didn't fool me, Missy. I'm just playing along and enjoying your ride of lies.
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:

Yup! I knew it. That Nintendo switch part was a dead giveaway for a pretender, if every I've heard one. You didn't fool me, Missy. I'm just playing along and enjoying your ride of lies.

Yup yup, that's me...playing on my switch with my stuffed animals, pretending I'm going to stop being annoying and difficult....just long enough for someone to let their guard down and then game on! Hahaha
Noire{Owned (NH)}
1 year ago • Sep 29, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Sep 29, 2022
Honestly…
When I was searching for a dynamic there was a moment in time where the dominants who approached me..
Just weren’t for me.
I soon realized I was attracting people to me that my shadow self was calling to.
People who didn’t align with me.

After realizing that I stopped searching all together.
I spent a lot of time working on my spiritual well being.
I focused on self love, self care and being selfish.
Selfish with my time and my energy specifically.

I feel like people don’t want to do the hard work in repairing themselves inwardly.
We attract certain people to us for a reason.
We owe it to ourselves to find out why we attract the people we do.
Because something could be going wrong on the inside and we don’t even realize it.

Does that mean you have to stop exploring your sensuality/ sexuality while healing yourself?
No, not necessarily.
But sex shouldn’t be the focal point of spiritual healing either.
It’s a delicate dance.

I wish you luck in your journey wherever your other takes you.

Love,
Noire.❤️
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 1, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 1, 2022
Are you simply nothing without your lifestyle interactions?

You work, go to munches, enjoy the bar life, take in a nature walk while enjoying the beauty that was created ages before you were born.
diversteve​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 2, 2022
diversteve​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:

Yes I do. I happy to say that there seems to be a lot of support and honesty here compared to other places. Keep supporting each other and making friends.