Online now
Online now

Replaced?

Cumtoooome​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 25, 2022

Replaced?

Cumtoooome​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2022
Is it normal wonder if you might be replaced? My girlfriend/fiancé wants us to be in a BDSM lifestyle. We both love sex. Both kinky. I’m a bit less carefree about it I guess. I’m not trying to be hypocritical. I’m sure I have my own insecurities. But I’m fearful that she wants it so bad that if I don’t she’ll be angry about it. She the best. But not giving her this makes me worry. It’s almost like she would have no problem fucking other guys and is turned on by making me jealous. She wants to watch me fuck other women. Part of me says “what’s wrong with you? Do it” but another part says “Once she does, she’s leaving you.”.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Oct 25, 2022
The kink answer would be if she can't respect your limits, then you should look elsewhere.

If you are in a monogamous relationship and she's fucking guys to make you jealous, she'll never respect your boundaries and on the surface it sounds like she just wants to drag you along her personal kinky voyage and just expects you to tag along.

Why is there a slash in your girlfriend/fiance status? She's either one, the other or neither.
Are you paying for her bills? Does she contribute according to her means?
Miki
Miki • Oct 25, 2022
Yeah this is a tough one I see all too often in here... in varying forms, but it's usually about one partner wanting more BDSM than the other, and what I usually say is "Talk it out, but if an agreement cannot be reached (and stuck to) it won't end well.
    The most loved post in topic
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Oct 25, 2022
You can not fit a round peg into a square hole.
If you aren’t two sides of the same coin, as painful as it is, go back to the Mint.
FC
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2022
One of the aspects I enjoy most about this lifestyle is trust. It enables me to have open and candid conversations with my subs that I wouldn't ordinarily be able to have. In fact I've found these conversations essential for successful and happy dynamics. When I broach a topic with a girl, she can trust I will be receptive to her logic, gentle with her emotions, and clinical in my actions.

I recognize that you are asking us for help on the matter, however, this is a discussion for you and her. It would be wise to say that its time for the two of you to have a serious talk on the matter, express your concerns and give her an opportunity to address them. Talk through your own worries in a calm fashion, lay out your expectations and needs for the future, while listening and accommodating her own.

It may as others have suggested end in failure. It is better for it to end in failure now then several months or years down the line in a much more painful and compromising situation for the both of you. It would unwise of you to make a decision without including her thoughts in the matter. She may desire you, far more than these other interests of hers.

To long, didn't read: Be open, and talk with the girl.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2022
You said she wants to watch you bang other women. But has she explicitly said she wants to bang other guys? It could be she's just into watching you or it's a setup to get her little kitty destroyed by other dudes just because she let you do it with other women.

If she is manipulating, gas lighting, shaming to get her way....RUN. On the other hand, if she's just a nasty lil thang and wants to watch her King play with other toys...Enjoy. IF your into it.