Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

boyDJ​(masochist gender queer){When I'm i}
5 years ago • Sep 2, 2018

Hello, this is my first post.

Good morning.

I’m a mature gay white male, and I’m very much into the spanking-whipping-corporal punishment scene, and there lives within me that wayward adolescent blue jeans & gym shoes boy who has always needed some serious disciplinary attention.

Plus, I’m not into the leather scene, neither am I interested in becoming someone’s slave, or property. What I’m seeking is a Sir/boy relationship, where I’m the wayward adolescent foster son (hence, the blue jeans & gym shoes) of a rather strict foster dad.

So, in the event this catches anyone's interest, please hit me up. Sir.
MasterWolfPR​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 2, 2018
MasterWolfPR​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2018
Hi My name is Antonio

I stumble upon this site looking for a Submissive woman willing to be mine, and I dont mind a long distance relationship for a while, because im willing to travel to be with this person eventually. I can provide love and care to whoever is willing to be mine as long as she is fully devoted to me and our relationship. I really hope this site helps me find my perfect Submissive slave. Thank you all.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 3, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 3, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend! We hope you enjoy your time here icon_smile.gif
HisGoddess​(dom female)
5 years ago • Sep 4, 2018

Hi there!

HisGoddess​(dom female) • Sep 4, 2018
I'm new to this whole topic....sorta. I guess what I enjoy is part of this community but what my now boyfriend enjoys is a little more complex....we've been FWB for about 5 years on and off but have recently decided that I'm at the point I can perform in the roll he needs me to...... The only problem is I'm not entirely understanding of his kinks and I want to surprise him next time we are together (we live 4 hours apart right now) with my understanding of his kinks and what he exactly needs from me and I'm going from being a part of this community I can get some guidance and understanding of his needs!!!! So if any Sub men or Dom women want to chat I'd be appreciative of any info you can provide me with!!!! Thank you in advance for welcoming such a newbie into this community!!!!
golden69
golden69 • Sep 4, 2018
Hey there, im a sub looking for an online mistress, im really casual, not into masochism and so just a sexual slave.
Russ​(dom male)

Bdsm lifestyle, a start going well

Russ​(dom male) • Sep 4, 2018
My wife and I have been living this lifestyle for about two years now, only really getting into it in the past year. Was completely new to this, my wife wanted me to dominate her, tell her what to do, give her rules to follow, take charge in all things and to punish her when she didn't comply. Oh god I thought, really!, you want me to do that!. Not as a slave but as a submissive wife she said. Well to cut a long story short we done our conversion to the bdsm way of life, and over the last year have grown much closer, no arguments over silly things, more loving and happier than ever. She gives me positive feed back into my new dom way of life and said I need to be more forceful and rough with her, not to let her get away with anything and carry it through, if I say it and mean it and don't be sorry!... Omg really I'm still surprised and learning , but love it all the same. So I'm here to learn more about it.. Not everything is sexual, it's a way of life.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 4, 2018
Welcome Russ, Golden, and HisGoddess! Lovely to have you here with us icon_smile.gif
SlaveLex13
5 years ago • Sep 5, 2018
SlaveLex13 • Sep 5, 2018
Hello all I am new here this is my very first post, really I have been apart of the life a bit after I discovered it. I been into bondage since I was way young and I have had only 2 real life Owners and a few online ones. Mostly been an online sub/slave. Recently I been more into expanding my skills in slavery and other areas of my life. Mostly including my art life. Anyway, not really sure what to put here I did not put on profile... Ask any questions =3
Feliciacr​(sub male)
Feliciacr​(sub male) • Sep 5, 2018
Hello there, you can call me Platinum, after my screen name. I'm relatively new to this scene, but I have a good idea of what I'd like to try, and explore. I have already tried some more vanilla stuff such as chastity (Really enjoyed that) but have found myself gravitating to a very specific section of it, specifically sissification, bimbofication and feminization, and I find the idea of it quite exciting. I've never been owned truly, but would enjoy finding a dominant, but understanding master/mistress who would be willing to take their time with me and explore a relationship like that. I am currently enrolled in college working on a BA in History. I would love to explore a lifestyle as someone's slave, and gain more information on that.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 5, 2018
Welcome Lex and Platinum! Give us a shout if you need any help icon_smile.gif