Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 28, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 28, 2022
actuallylives wrote:
Wow what a combo because I always like milk duds & popcorn or just plain chocolate Hershey bars or Reese’s pieces hmm

I don't like Milk Duds, Hershey's chocolate or Reese's! Lol

I see where you're going though....Snickers bars with popcorn sounds pretty good, but I could eat Snickers bars with pretty much anything.

Maybe popcorn with pickles and a Snickers bar! Lol
HEMI​(dom male)

Re: What's your addiction?

HEMI​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
DaddiesPumpkin wrote:
Hey All/all...

So, just as it says... What's your addiction? (No, I don't mean anything dealing with illegals such as drugs, ect.)

Here's one of mines... I love eating crushed peppermints 😋 I would do so in my sleep if I could. Haha.

Let's see just how really "weird" we are! 😈

Make it fun!!
☪️

My addiction is fast cars which lends to the obvious and perhaps not too legal corollary: high speed.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
Estaria wrote:
actuallylives wrote:
Wow what a combo because I always like milk duds & popcorn or just plain chocolate Hershey bars or Reese’s pieces hmm

I don't like Milk Duds, Hershey's chocolate or Reese's! Lol

I see where you're going though....Snickers bars with popcorn sounds pretty good, but I could eat Snickers bars with pretty much anything.

Maybe popcorn with pickles and a Snickers bar! Lol

Uh oh...that's two against one. I'm taking milk duds, Hershey's, and come on. Reese's? Absolute deliciousness. And give me my pickles with a chicken breast patty, cheese, and a bun. Thank you very much. Lol

Come on over to chocolate and peanut butter side. It's wonderful. I'm just sayin'.
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 12, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Nov 12, 2022
Hmm, My addiction! If I were to look back at my life and lifestyle as a Dom, I would have to say it is " Binding submissive women, and Forcing them to cum while heavily restrained!" This "addiction" over the years has deeply grown into other desires, including women wearing chastity belts, and orgasm denial, piercings, leather/latex/PVC/vinyl fetishes, various gags, and building dungeon devices. Guess in reality I no longer have one addiction!

In my four + decades of feverishly pursuing these addictions, I have had ladies request to have the hair on their heads cut off, shaved razor shaves on the other ends, and long-term confinements, all adding to the allure of D/s pursuits. Diversity is everything!
Sololoquy
6 months ago • Oct 19, 2023
Sololoquy • Oct 19, 2023
Sensory deprivation and bondage. I love having my mouth taped, being blindfolded and hooded, and being put in restraints.