Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

aldray
1 year ago • Nov 21, 2022
aldray • Nov 21, 2022
Um hi so I realized I introduced my self at the wrong place so I am going to try it here but I would like to make friends I am new to all of this and would like to hear from anyone who would like to be friends and chat um I hope I do this right but anyway hi im al and thank you for your time
Kurai Mori​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 22, 2022
Kurai Mori​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2022
I've been around BDSM for a while, new to the site and checking out the scenery as it were.
I have the same handle elsewhere... in case you stumble across me there.

As I've gotten older, my taste in BDSM and how I want to live it has changed. As BDSM is a part of who I am these days. I don't differentiate between my kinky and vanilla self too much. I like to say I am a practitioner of BDSM - as opposed to using the labels dominant or master. As they tend to carry weight with individuals. And as I am always learning - I haven't mastered anything just yet. Although I have tried to pass what knowledge - I do have onto others coming up in the lifestyle.

Mostly say Hello and let's see where it goes from there...
Thanks for having me.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Nov 23, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 23, 2022
Welcome Aldray and Kurai Mori! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif
CallMiDaddy​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 24, 2022
CallMiDaddy​(dom male) • Nov 24, 2022
Hello Kinky-dinks!

I'm a goofy, playful, empathic, creative, monogamous, hetero, Owner/Master-ish type looking for his forever female pet/little/slave.
I could add a bunch more adjectives but who wants that! Just read my profile.
Love horror movies, scifi, D&D, music and lots of other geeky stuff.

52M in Minnesota, USA. The land where uncovered nipples can literally freeze, lol.
Say Hi or just Like My profile! I'll respond. icon_smile.gif
Ted
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Nov 25, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 25, 2022
Thanks for the great intro, CallMiDaddy!

If you're new to THE CAGE or just haven't gotten around to it yet, please do say hello icon_smile.gif
Oberartz
1 year ago • Nov 28, 2022
Oberartz • Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone I'm new to the cage but not to the lifestyle. I am also on fetlife as well.
I've been in the lifestyle since 1974. I got my introduction to BDSM by two women who lived in the same apartment building. I trained under a very respected and versed Dom. Due to being in the military and my job it took a year to finish my training.
I enjoy writing both journals and stories. In my vanilla life I enjoy history and do reenacting events. Feel free to ask me anything.
paulocesar​(dom male)
paulocesar​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone, My name is Paulo Cesar, I'm Brazilian, but I live in North Carolina, I'm 45 years old and I've had a lifetime of experience in this world. Starting my first steps when I was still a boy, being started by a woman who was married to my uncle.
Today I am married, but my wife does not listen to me on this side of mine, she is not interested in learning either.
Hitch​(switch male)
Hitch​(switch male) • Nov 28, 2022
Hi everyone! I'm new to thecage and to the BDSM lifestyle. Please feel free to reach out to me and start up a conversation. And please if any of my postings or ideas are contrary or offensive feel free to correct me and educate me. I look forward to becoming an active and contributive member of this community.
AlucardTepes​(dom male)
1 year ago • Nov 29, 2022
AlucardTepes​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2022
Hi everyone,

New here, but not the lifestyle. I am in this website to find like minded friends and some great experiences. Feel free to message me if you want to chat, even better if you are in Europe or nearby Vienna.