Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

lovelykissesNYC
2 weeks ago • Nov 16, 2022
lovelykissesNYC • Nov 16, 2022
Hi everyone, I am a newbie here so please bare with me lol... I am here on the site to post my blogs and talk with other kinkters and like minded people.. Hope you check out my blogs. Thanks for having me here..
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Nov 17, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 17, 2022
Welcome everyone! If you are new to THE CAGE and/or BDSM in general we recommend checking out THE CAGE Magazine for some informative articles for novices and experienced practitioners alike. We also have a handy Help section that contains answers to many common questions.

We hope you enjoy your time here!
aldray
1 week ago • Nov 21, 2022
aldray • Nov 21, 2022
Um hi so I realized I introduced my self at the wrong place so I am going to try it here but I would like to make friends I am new to all of this and would like to hear from anyone who would like to be friends and chat um I hope I do this right but anyway hi im al and thank you for your time
Kurai Mori​(dom male)
1 week ago • Nov 22, 2022
Kurai Mori​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2022
I've been around BDSM for a while, new to the site and checking out the scenery as it were.
I have the same handle elsewhere... in case you stumble across me there.

As I've gotten older, my taste in BDSM and how I want to live it has changed. As BDSM is a part of who I am these days. I don't differentiate between my kinky and vanilla self too much. I like to say I am a practitioner of BDSM - as opposed to using the labels dominant or master. As they tend to carry weight with individuals. And as I am always learning - I haven't mastered anything just yet. Although I have tried to pass what knowledge - I do have onto others coming up in the lifestyle.

Mostly say Hello and let's see where it goes from there...
Thanks for having me.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Nov 23, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 23, 2022
Welcome Aldray and Kurai Mori! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif
CallMiDaddy​(dom male)
1 week ago • Nov 24, 2022
CallMiDaddy​(dom male) • Nov 24, 2022
Hello Kinky-dinks!

I'm a goofy, playful, empathic, creative, monogamous, hetero, Owner/Master-ish type looking for his forever female pet/little/slave.
I could add a bunch more adjectives but who wants that! Just read my profile.
Love horror movies, scifi, D&D, music and lots of other geeky stuff.

52M in Minnesota, USA. The land where uncovered nipples can literally freeze, lol.
Say Hi or just Like My profile! I'll respond. icon_smile.gif
Ted
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Nov 25, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 25, 2022
Thanks for the great intro, CallMiDaddy!

If you're new to THE CAGE or just haven't gotten around to it yet, please do say hello icon_smile.gif
Oberartz
6 days ago • Nov 28, 2022
Oberartz • Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone I'm new to the cage but not to the lifestyle. I am also on fetlife as well.
I've been in the lifestyle since 1974. I got my introduction to BDSM by two women who lived in the same apartment building. I trained under a very respected and versed Dom. Due to being in the military and my job it took a year to finish my training.
I enjoy writing both journals and stories. In my vanilla life I enjoy history and do reenacting events. Feel free to ask me anything.
paulocesar​(dom male)
6 days ago • Nov 28, 2022
paulocesar​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone, My name is Paulo Cesar, I'm Brazilian, but I live in North Carolina, I'm 45 years old and I've had a lifetime of experience in this world. Starting my first steps when I was still a boy, being started by a woman who was married to my uncle.
Today I am married, but my wife does not listen to me on this side of mine, she is not interested in learning either.
Hitch​(switch male)
5 days ago • Nov 28, 2022
Hitch​(switch male) • Nov 28, 2022
Hi everyone! I'm new to thecage and to the BDSM lifestyle. Please feel free to reach out to me and start up a conversation. And please if any of my postings or ideas are contrary or offensive feel free to correct me and educate me. I look forward to becoming an active and contributive member of this community.