Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

LostCD
1 year ago • Dec 6, 2022

Intro

LostCD • Dec 6, 2022
Hi. I’m new to the site. Posted a blog of my fetish story etc. it’s a mix of roleplay, crossdressing, sissy, and humiliation. Never been able to discuss it before. I hope I did it right so people can see it and reply to it. Thankful to be here!
LilDuckiee​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 7, 2022
LilDuckiee​(sub female) • Dec 7, 2022
Hi everyone icon_smile.gif

I'm Duckiee, and I kind of landed here by accident and figured I'd check it out. I'm very interested in exploring kink, but I don't have much firsthand experience.

I'm also trying to figure out certain aspects of my identity when it comes to relationships and intimacy and thought maybe I'd find some insight on here.

I'm up to chat online for now, with the potential for texting and phone calls later. I don't think I'm looking for an "IRL" relationship just yet, but maybe you could convince me! icon_smile.gif
Curiouslysubmissive
1 year ago • Dec 7, 2022
Curiouslysubmissive • Dec 7, 2022
Hello everyone! I am new to the lifestyle and looking forward to learning all about it. I have noticed that once I joined I was immediately emailed and “loved” by those I don’t know: I did find it a bit unnerving, but it’s how things go here, told by a few people. Any who, I look forward to my journey of self discovery!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Dec 9, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 9, 2022
Thank you for the intros! Welcome to THE CAGE everyone!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Dec 11, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 11, 2022
Welcome Worshipyouasgod - we hope you have fun inside THE CAGE.
Levibrayk​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 14, 2022
Levibrayk​(sub female) • Dec 14, 2022
Hello!

I’m new to BDSM with my husband. We have been together for 15 years. We’ve always had amazing “vanilla” sex with touches of impact play and verbal humiliation. I’ve always been a bit sub in the bedroom. He’s just now discovering his inner Dom, and we are both loving this wild ride. I’ve come into an insatiable drive in my 40s, and we are interested in diving into these hidden sexual psyche’s that we’ve not yet explored. This is becoming quite the hobby for us, and I’d like to get to know like minded people, learn from others, and honestly - just be a completely sloppy slut for my Daddy from all the reading entertainment here!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Dec 15, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 15, 2022
Thanks for the intro Levibrayk. We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Dec 28, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 28, 2022
Here's the place to introduce yourself if you are new to THE CAGE or just haven't posted an intro before. Welcome everyone!
Sir Andrew USA​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 28, 2022
Sir Andrew USA​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2022
I just signed up today. I had been enjoying the LS and was quite involved with a D/s dynamic that was exhilarating for a few years. Life situations changed and I ended up disconnecting for 7+ years ... That is until today ... Today I woke up from a dream that opened my eyes to who I am deep inside.

I am looking to meet some friends that I can be myself around. Have some fun and give as much or more than I can get.

I am hopeful that it might just bring me to an opportunity where I can experience, again, the passion and ecstasy that enabled me to provide my sub the respect, devotion, attention and structure she and I desired at that time.

It feels good to be "home" .