Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Sub87​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 5, 2018

Hi

Sub87​(sub male) • Sep 5, 2018
Hello everyone. New to the site and I'm looking to learn more about BDSM and seeking someone who would be willing to training me online.
Ansi​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 5, 2018
Ansi​(dom male) • Sep 5, 2018
Hello everyone. I am a dom who is looking for a real sub girl and would like to train a new ones. So feel free to message me.
wntstoplay
5 years ago • Sep 6, 2018
wntstoplay • Sep 6, 2018
This life of a sub is very different and being married and searching outside that realm is even more strange to others for understanding.
I thrive for sexual activity and the touch of a dom that isn't designed to harm or humiliate but rather the touch of a dom knowing his power of sexual prowess is control and his desire to control through sexual servitude.
I hope to find the Dom that isn't lost in the world of pain for gain, rather seeks to control of his sub for the love of his sexual appetite and has the sexual and mental power to gain his dominance through his subs desire to please without question and hesitation during any situation or request.
steenport
steenport • Sep 6, 2018
Hello everyone! Please be patient while I explore and learn the ropes around here ☺️ I'm looking for an extremely Dom. Man or woman or couple or anything really lol hope to talk to a lot of you very soon!
WH0R3​(sub trans man)

Total Newbie

WH0R3​(sub trans man) • Sep 6, 2018
Hey guys, I'm WH0R3 and I'm completely new to the BDSM community as a whole. I've always been a sub and I would say that I am highly inexperienced when it comes to kinks. I have only really dabbled in bondage at this point, so I am hoping to expand my horizons here. I'm not really looking for anything besides a community of like-minded people, and I am looking forward to having a place to discover more about what gets me hot and bothered.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 6, 2018
Welcome everyone! Great to have you here icon_smile.gif A few suggestions if you are new:

-we love interesting profiles! Tell us about yourself
-use our personals section and place an ad if you are in the market for a partner(s)
-start a blog! The blogs are perhaps the best part of THE CAGE. Be creative, share your thoughts, feelings, creativity and more.
-get in our chatrooms and discussion forums! We have a passionate and intelligent community here and we think you'll love getting to know them.
-don't forget you can report and/or block anyone who is bothering you or breaking the rules. You don't have to tolerate harassment or abuse here at THE CAGE.

See you around the site!
priestess​(masochist female)
Hello, I'm priestess. I'm in a monogamous relationship and here only for discussion, so please respect that. No flirting, no roleplay, just discussion. I'm a sub girl, into a lot of things that don't really go together. I was just lucky to find a guy who liked it all. I'd say ageplay, breathplay, misc. leather, hair-pulling, forced oral, boots, getting beaten, knifeplay, play rape, getting slapped in the face, and degrading/objectifying language and expressions are my main things. I love to be treated as an object and the way my Dom doesn't care about getting me off when he fucks me, he just wants to use me. I don't have much in the way of hard limits except: nothing at all with anyone but my Dom, and no safe words. I just don't do safe words. It's not a game, after all, it's an experience.
Commando 2{No}
Commando 2{No} • Sep 6, 2018
I thought I could be a dominatrix lol but it dosent work when you ask them what they want to do lmao DAN
Grizzledoldman​(dom male)

Hello!

Grizzledoldman​(dom male) • Sep 6, 2018
I am, frankly, not particularly good at the whole "introduce yourself" thing. But let's give it a go, shall we?

Call me Old Man. It's just a name. Although our actual names have their own power and drive this one is just for the nonce.

I am a 55 year old man. I am, oh good heavens what am I? I am a Natural Man. (for lack of a better term) And by that I mean a step back to a different time and place. I am a westerner .
I am highly respectful of other people until and unless they show themselves not worthy of respect.
I fucking ADORE women, strong women, women with their own minds and who are unafraid to share their thoughts. Women who are not afraid to disagree with me. Women who, moreover, can kill their own spiders thank you very much. AND those frilly flowers who need someone to show them a path. Who flirt and smile and beg to be seduced with their sighs.

Having said that, I know exactly what I like. And while I will entertain other thoughts, what I want...I want and need.

Why am I here? I'm here to learn. To twist my mind into shapes I've never imagined before. To listen to other ways of approaching life and sex, to have my mind challenged. Truly...to find pleasure and enjoyment in what can be a very difficult life.