Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

blufire​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 6, 2023
blufire​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2023
I'm blu- and I'm new here at The Cage, I've been submissive and.slave for as long as I can remember I married young into the vanilla life after discovery, , and never was really happy. After my divorce two years I took a year for self-discovery. I finally found that serving is what makes me happy

Grateful to be happy and healthy free to be me!
TriggermanTroy​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Jan 6, 2023

Greetings

I am a lifetime lifestyler. I am active locally, but because of my work schedule it is difficult to make events. After being at other sites that are overrun by fakes and scammers, I have turned her. So far I have met a couple of nice people.
Electricpopsicle​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 6, 2023
just joined and figured that i should say hello. hoping to find a dom in my area and i never did this before so there is a lot of stuff im not sure if i like for kinks but im usually willing to try new stuff.
Miki
1 year ago • Jan 7, 2023
Miki • Jan 7, 2023
From a Seasoned Member-- WELCOME!
Electricpopsicle​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 8, 2023
Hello and thank you for the welcome. I read through your profile and I wish you luck in finding a trustworthy partner. I’m kinda worried about that myself honestly that stuff makes things like bondage kinda scary to me.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jan 12, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2023
Bump! If you've just joined us or haven't said hello yet, here's the place to do it icon_smile.gif
Miki
1 year ago • Jan 12, 2023
Miki • Jan 12, 2023
Thanks.. I blocked various assholes who gave me a hard time.
kixxclam
1 year ago • Jan 14, 2023
kixxclam • Jan 14, 2023
I'm a cool guy travels around the country sowing my oat love wemon from Boston got my dick sucked anuff in key west witch if you ever get a chance to go in October to fantasy fest do it I love Seattle Portland Eugene Oregon sister city Asheville NC I like alot but mostly the respect of a women and always willing to learn more I love to massage the souls of a women's foot I can please her a d if she doesn't want dick I'm glad to please her I work hard travel looking fo the right girls the girls