Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

applesausedx​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 18, 2023
applesausedx​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2023
Hey everyone! My name is gigs, not knew to the scene but new to the site. Getting over a messy breakup and looking to have fun! My favorite activities are group, MFM, clubs and exhibition, praise with some punishment and a whole lot more! I adore attention and I love looking cute and buying lingerie 😍 my biggest dream is to be dommed by a woman!

Other than that music means everything to me as do cats! Lovely to meet you!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jan 27, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 27, 2023
Here's a reminder to say hello if you are new to THE CAGE or just haven't introduced yourself yet. Please do tell us a bit about yourself and why you're here.
ShawnaBrooklyn​(sub trans woman){dream4one}
1 year ago • Jan 31, 2023
Greetings to all!!! my name is Shawna and I am new to the cage and am looking forward to meeting as many people as I can and sharing a smile, of course if my One is hidden in here somewhere, it will be amazing to meet them also and to begin life's sweet journey, much love and kisses and respect to all
Subconfussion​(masochist female){Consider..}
Cheers! My name is D and I am an alpha-submissive (with bratty tendancies) pansexual poly female with has two male partners. I am struggling with my NP relationship and D/S dymanics due to trust. At the same time, I am leaning heavily into moving towards a TPE dynamic with my other partner. I am a fan of play that involves pain and restraint and am new to considering D/S outside of defined scenes. I am learning more about my kinks and desires as time goes on. I would happily connect with any poly folks and I am always open to friends!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Feb 15, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 15, 2023
We've had lots of new people join us over the last few days. If you're one or just haven't gotten around to saying hello, please take a moment and tell us a bit about yourself.
valhallarayne
1 year ago • Feb 15, 2023
valhallarayne • Feb 15, 2023
Hi ya Everyone!

im val, just dipping my toes in the water here and taking a look around.
Im not new, just new to this site.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Feb 16, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 16, 2023
Welcome Valhallarayne! We hope you enjoy your time here at THE CAGE.
MasterDaddyFrank​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 16, 2023
Hey, I'm MasterDaddyFrank,
I've been a member since 2019, but first time posting here.
I really like to be dominant en la boudoir; however, I also like to massage a woman's feet and make her breakfast in bed. I love and respect the feminine. I'm a Goddess worshiper. More accurately, I'm a progressive and a Realist. A Realist is someone who only believes in what is true, so I don't believe in imaginary cloud beings. For the definition of a progressive, watch The Young Turks.
I look forward to hearing from like minded individuals.