1 year ago • Feb 19, 2023
Purple Freesia • Feb 19, 2023
Thank you!
Slavehandler​(dom male)
Slavehandler​(dom male) • Feb 19, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Slavehandler,

"However, ignoring dominant and submissive this is really just conversational ethics we are talking about in which you want to talk to someone and have a conversation, so my reply is in regards to having a normal conversation."

This thread started with Purple Freesia asking for some insight on supposed Dominants telling her she is rude and gave several examples, it's not about conversational ethics. Your answer to her was not about conversational ethics either.

This is my view.
Purple Freesia (whether she realizes it or not) had been letting her inner voice guide her, in this case, reluctance to answer questions or divulge information to complete strangers. This voice that warns people something isn't right here or simply danger, whatever you choose to call it. This voice that has thousands of evolutionary years behind it, should take a center stage or at least examined especially when one is delving into unfamiliar territory. When someone dispenses advice that boils down to they are blocking a process or the flow of conversation, in effect it is telling that person to not listen to thousands of years of evolution. I see this type of thing and it makes my teeth grind, she should let that voice flourish, because that is ultimately what can help keep her safe. Nor idle promises from another person, not the one who says trust me, etc but that voice, if she learns to let it guide her, she will be much further ahead than many folks with years of experience under their belt yet who keep making the same mistakes over and over.

Her voice told her that hmm this person getting upset because I prefer to not talk about whatever it is they brought up made her voice call a out a FOUL. That is THE CORRECT RESPONSE, exactly what should happen, I'm just sorry that assholes turn around and blame her for their inappropriateness. That and your post to her is a couple of reasons people that choose submission end up with non compatible partners and even worse, abusive situations. The same words I could say to Dominants listen to your voice and nor society and others feeding a false narrative.

I hope she reads this. It's very important that she gets comfortable listening to that voice instead of bozos who tell her she is rude bc she doesn't answer a question about whatever.

All that brings me to your post to me. It didn't read from a conversational ethics position but rather an air of you finger wagging towards me, and that 2as confirmed by your last sentences.

The good old theory of they aren't really sub if they don't do A, B, C or act in what your personal idea is of a sub.

I don't bring my submissive bits to a forum thread, they don't make an appearance until I feel submissive towards a person. Which doesn't happen just because someone self labels as a Dominant or a Master.

I hope you were not expecting a thank you for you seemingly trying to put me my place wherever that is here in this forum.

I didn't realize we had assigned seating here in this forum.

1. Ignoring questions is rude in any context of life. No one is taking anyone serious if they just ignore someone. I have yet to find someone who wants to give respect or time when just ignored over simple questions. Making excuses to defend such behaviour just shows lack of growth and understanding on how to deal with a conversation. There are 100 other ways to engage with someone without ignoring someone and still listen to "your inner voice". Ignoring ANYONE is lazy and shows room for growth. No one deserves to be ignored early on because of personal voices in our head if your online. What is the person going to do over text? Just block them if they are an ass after a few messages back but just ignoring questions is not my cup of tea.

2. The same inner voice is also what makes people lazy, lose out on opportunities, makes someone insecure, feel unsafe and takes control over you rather than you controlling yourself consciously. Same inner voice makes a person do stupid shit. That same voice makes people abusive. Same voice tells most people they are not motivated or tired to do something. Really? You want to trust that voice? In comparison, having concious thoughtful awareness and action is far safer and productive.

3. All of your replies have been rather filled with assumptions and reveals where your head is at. I don't care who is submissive, master, dominant or slave. Which I already stated. So stop making assumptions that I am "trying to put you in your place because your submissive". Because I am not. I am not finger wagging you either, whatever that means. All of this just reflects and reveals your current mindset and thought process. I don't even know if your a woman or man so also don't assume because I am a man and I am trying XYZ. That is equally wrong. And I am not responsible for your past experience, insecurities or anger problems that I see in your replies. It is unfortunate you have had some bad experiences which is what I get out of your replies and attempt to "prove something".

4. Again...No, it is not okay to ignore human being out of the blue without good reasons. It is worth doing introspection and self improvement on why a person feels they have to do that and figure out the root issue. That is far valuable thing to do for short term and long term. It is as sad as people ghosting people on dating sites or in general. I get 100 of sales messages on LinkedIn. I will personally turn them down politely and respectfully. As it saves my time and their time, otherwise they have their inner voice who says "keep going".
I'mME
I'mME • Feb 19, 2023
Slavehandler,

You are correct in one thing. You don't know me or you wouldn't have spent all that time writing YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.

*Ignoring questions is rude in any context of life.*

Point out where I wrote to ignore someone. You are confused, may want to double check who wrote what.

You have moved the goal post every time you respond to me. You change the subject matter, that's what that means.
Slavehandler​(dom male)
Slavehandler​(dom male) • Feb 19, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Slavehandler,

You are correct in one thing. You don't know me or you wouldn't have spent all that time writing YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.

Point out where I wrote to ignore someone. You are confused, may want to double check who wrote what.

You have moved the goal post every time you respond to me. You change the subject matter, that's what that means.

Exactly my point.

Inner voice = assumptions = not fun when you become target of someone inner voice and it happens to be wrong. People are different. People find different things rude. You are never going to please everyone's feeling or needs.

That doesn't mean inner voice aka making assumptions is correct or right. It's exactly that...an assumption and judgement based on personal experience and knowledge. More than often it ruins things for people because people are often afraid or don't feel safe to be vulnerable.

It is like stopping a potential good thing based on a very general and small piece of questions or interactions as if everyone who asks the same thing are all the same person.

It's like saying that a specific gender should be doing X because my experience said so, or my inner voice feels like it. It is just a feeling. Feeling is not factual. Feeling isn't true. Feeling isn't even trustworthy. If feeling was trustworthy we would never break-up or get divorced. Feeling is super personal and it's not always looking out for our best interest.

So, trusting inner voice and judging based on a single question, and then ignore it. Is just not something I personally get behind. I don't think people deserve to be shut down like that.

Thanks for participating. I am done.
I'mME
I'mME • Feb 19, 2023
Slavehandler wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Slavehandler,

Exactly my point.

Inner voice = assumptions = not fun when you become target of someone inner voice and it happens to be wrong. People are different. People find different things rude. You are never going to please everyone's feeling or needs.

That doesn't mean inner voice aka making assumptions is correct or right. It's exactly that...an assumption and judgement based on personal experience and knowledge. More than often it ruins things for people because people are often afraid or don't feel safe to be vulnerable.

It is like stopping a potential good thing based on a very general and small piece of questions or interactions as if everyone who asks the same thing are all the same person.

It's like saying that a specific gender should be doing X because my experience said so, or my inner voice feels like it. It is just a feeling. Feeling is not factual. Feeling isn't true. Feeling isn't even trustworthy. If feeling was trustworthy we would never break-up or get divorced. Feeling is super personal and it's not always looking out for our best interest.

So, trusting inner voice and judging based on a single question, and then ignore it. Is just not something I personally get behind. I don't think people deserve to be shut down like that.

Thanks for participating. I am done.

You may be done.
You are writing about about everything under the sun, but what I stated originally.

I wrote another message based on the rest of your nasty long message earlier, but it disappeared. Then I decided that I would not let you or writing it over cut into the rest of my afternoon .

All that you leveled at me, sounds like it should at yourself.

I want angry , still am not angry, nor am I any of the other things you wrote.

You made a comment at the end of your message the other day about real submissives. .

Yes I did end my message back to you with some sarcasm. You earned it. But the rest of my message was earnest and my thoughts.

It was not fill3d with words aimed at being dismissive to you.
Can you say the same of your messages to me?

I don't hold well with people who change the narrative of what I write.i do not understand the behavior whatsoever. I will never accept that from anyone. If someone does not like that I stand up for myself, then I say they should address what I write not go off writing about what you think I really meant behind my words. That is giving far too much credit not in the right way, though.
There is no hidden agenda before my words and no hidden agenda after my words.

Take the words for they were, not what you read into them. You were projecting something from your experience but accused me of that.
It the same thing as you dismissing me and what I wrote like you would a fly at an outside summer picnic.

I reckon I'm done.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 20, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2023
Sounds like you've been chatting with ppl that want to change your personality. If you see nothing wrong with the way you do things than don't change for someone else.