Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

JJMSTR​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 8, 2018
JJMSTR​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2018
Greetings cage "mates" and subservient. New to the cage and looking around. Don't like to be long winded in these so .... Looking forward to hearing from you!
Deserving
Deserving • Sep 8, 2018
I’m new here but I’ve always known my place. Finally venturing out
Lilblazesub​(sub female)
Lilblazesub​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've been into bdsm approximately four years. I have a Mistress for two years we just separated so I'm expanding on what I discovered about myself. So I'm here to make friends and learn. If I gain a cg/mommy/ daddy/domme that's a plus but I'm not actively looking that aspect. Just found I was little and that's the side I want to work on even though I'm nervous of doing so..
JJMSTR​(dom male)

Greetings

Deserving wrote:
I’m new here but I’ve always known my place. Finally venturing out

As u should
JJMSTR​(dom male)

Greetings

[quote="Lilblazesub"]Hello everyone,

I've been into bdsm approximately four years. I have a Mistress for two years we just separated so I'm expanding on what I discovered about myself. So I'm here to make friends and learn. If I gain a cg/mommy/ daddy/domme that's a plus but I'm not actively looking that aspect. Just found I was little and that's the side I want to work on even though I'm nervous of doing so..[/quote

Ex military nervous.... Don't be ex military myself... This is ecstasy. See u soon.
Anothrow​(dom male){None}
5 years ago • Sep 9, 2018

Hello

Anothrow​(dom male){None} • Sep 9, 2018
HI, I am a 20 year old male dom. BDSM is something which I got interested in long before I made my sexual debut and I was lucky enough to get a girlfriend who just so happened to pick up rather quickly on becoming a sub. I am still quite inexperienced and I hope to learn more from this forum and also meet new people who might teach me a thing or two about being the dominant or who might share their experiences being a dom/sub. And if anyone is intrigued by my profile for whatever reason, do not hesitate to pm me^^
Nakasu{Unowned sl}
Nakasu{Unowned sl} • Sep 9, 2018
Hi there, I'm new here. 31 year old transgender woman from Florida. I'm an unowned slave searching for my Master. I'm interested in in 24/7 TPE. I'm
masochist with some filthy kinks.
Juljul​(sub female)

Discovering a new world

Juljul​(sub female) • Sep 9, 2018
Hi,

I never had any experience with dom/sub relationship, but I am eager to learn.. Already learning a bit browsing over the website... I am looking for online interaction for now, as a sort of 'safe' beginning.
If anyone is interested in helping me out finding my way through this world, I would be very grateful..
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 9, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend! Great to have you here icon_smile.gif
Apollymi 87​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018

Hey

Apollymi 87​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

Im Simi I'm 31 yrs old and I'm a single mom to a 6 yr old little man..
Im new to this lifestyle. I've been on this site a few months now.. I'm still available. Still havent been trained or anything..