Online now
Online now

Munch club

Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2023
Ok here’s the thing, whenever you join a new “club” or group it takes time for you to get to know people and it also takes time for a group to accept newcomers! Especially as there are so many tyre kickers around looking for cheap thrills !!
Be yourself, respect others, politeness pays off!
I’ve attended a few pub munches, guess what they are all just people! Generally approachable, normally friendly, so mingle as you would at a party !

Then last week I attended my first private venue munch ( Donimation ) wow what a difference, just being with people who were in full fetish/kink gear was amazing, from the general chat room where folks mingled, to the middle room with a well equipped stall selling all manner of things , to the well equipped play room where you could observe impact play etc, it was all great !! I even chatted to a few attendees !

So much fun that I’m attending another event this week, ( Doni Xtra ) similar crowd different venue !!

Relax have fun and just enjoy !
autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
autisticbarbie • Mar 1, 2023
sorry, I had to come in here to write "you thought I was feeling you"? delete because it's not productive, lol.