Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

AyakoKu​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018
AyakoKu​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2018
Hi all, second day here. I'm a 33 Y.O. submissive, new to the bdsm community. I have delved into the lifestyle a bit but with another inexperienced person. I'm hoping to meet someone that I can have a connection with, maybe some more experienced subs that can help guide me as I learn more.
NightIngale​(sub female){Will be di}
Hey, Its only been about a week or so that I've been on here. I'm a New Sub, inexperienced. 22 years old. Interested in a Dom preferably closer to my age. Someone patient enough to teach and guide me. I'm not here for a fling. I'm looking for a deep connection as well if possible.
beck
beck • Sep 11, 2018
Hi all,

My name is beck, I'm bi, and I play a couple different roles in the bedroom. I'm looking for partners to meet IRL, or just to chat. No expectations.

I have experience as a dom and love to play as the daddy role. I love being EXTRA rough and I love orgasm denial and toys and ropes and just everything there is about BDSM. Looking to explore new areas and push the limits. Message me if you're a female sub interested in being treated rough, or if you're a femboy or sissy.

Despite being 6'2", I'm skinny and not very hairy, so some would say I'm a twink. I love being bottom, so also message me if you are a female and interested in pegging/role reversal, or if you're a guy and are interested in twink ass (;

Just message me in general. I'm interested in chatting and meeting people and sharing pics, advice, and whatever.

-beck
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 11, 2018
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to share a few words about yourself. If you need any help here or have any problems, don't hesitate to reach out.
Commando 2{No}
Commando 2{No} • Sep 11, 2018
Lmao am having real difficulty navigating what my dam brain wants lol I tried being dominant av found it dosent work when you ask people to do stuff only if you want to lmao.I try being totally submissive but tend to say mmm 's a don't think so if they tell me to do something I don't feel like doing .Dose any one else have this issue or am I just a total fuck yard lmao.
Sassyfox​(sub female)

Hello

Sassyfox​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2018
My name is Sassyfox, this is third day here and so far I have met some interesting people. Some friendly and some not so friendly. However I am enjoying myself.
Nottyhotty

Re: Hey

Nottyhotty • Sep 11, 2018
Simi31 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Im Simi I'm 31 yrs old and I'm a single mom to a 6 yr old little man..
Im new to this lifestyle. I've been on this site a few months now.. I'm still available. Still havent been trained or anything..
ShySissyQOS
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018

New here

ShySissyQOS • Sep 12, 2018
Hello! My names Alyssa and I'm new here! I'm from Cincinnati Ohio and 24 yo. I'm shy and still new to the sissy stuff but I am in love with it so far.. want to get to know me message me!
Fate
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018

Novice Intro

Fate • Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I’m new here and to the lifestyle in general. Been perusing the site. Nice atmosphere here for the most part. Thanks for welcoming newcomers with open arms and for all of the thoughtful posts bringing insight into your world. I love the positive, caring aspect and nurturing, respectful “feel” here and in the b d s m community as a whole.

Best,
~~Fate~~