Online now
Online now

BAN SILENT BLOCKS!!!.. the site needs to be updated.

dollMaker​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2023
As I said in my reply earlier I base why I block, even a pre block in part based on forum interactions and OP the red flags in your opening post and further replies are pretty obvious, so if this is a foretaste of how you interact with people on here I can see why you have been blocked.

The bedrock of bdsm is consent, those that bitch about people withdrawing or not wanting to talk anymore to someone are invalidating their consent rights, and if they do that, then what other consent rights might they try to disregard, or push against. The where and wherefores of why someone says no to whatever is a matter for them not you, no one gets to invalidate the right to say I don’t wish to talk with, interact with you, which is precisely what you are doing. OP can you not see how this looks, for you, it looks bad.

I suggested you do some self reflection, seems not, that you are doubling down on your indignation and continuing to push against peoples right to not talk with you strongly suggests you don’t understand or respect consent. I strongly suggest you take a step back and research what consent is fully.
Zedland​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
Zedland​(dom male) • Apr 8, 2023
Personally I think going through profiles to block someone on the off chance they might one day try to contact you is kinda weird. At the same time to each their own.

No one has the right to impose themselves on anyone else. Or force them to endure your company until some arbitrary limit is reached.
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Apr 8, 2023
EclecticRhetoric wrote:
the OP, take it on the chin and move on, if people don't want to talk to you, accept that, even pre given blocks.
-------------------------------------------------------
Why can't we tell women to take it on the chin when they aren't paid the same wages and they want a voice to be heard ? Why can't we say take it on the chin when the lesbian and homosexual community want equal marriage rights?

I always find it interesting people assess the value to things when it never impacts them.

I have no problem being blocked for valid reasons, but I never threatened anyone on here or been disrespectful so why do I get blocked ? If women can have a voice for equal pay in employment and homosexual couples can advocate for same sex marriage then why do I have to be silenced behind my views? Simple because I am man and most sites don't cater to us. Most if not all social media caters to women because women attract men and women.

Women empathesize on the sisterhood of other women, and men empathize on the damsel in distress that is enate in all women.

The female me too movement has progressed and has a larger voice than black lives matter yet black men are still getting shot by police in 2023. We don't hear the same injustices that face women as publicly as we did during the harvey Weinstein era.
Please correct me if I am wrong

I do have one question for the OP,

Would you be putting this must passion and conviction into your post if it was a male that pre-blocked you? I have continued to read that it has mostly to do with women, but what if a male Dominant or submissive pre-blocked you, would you be as upset that a possible friendship or mentorship was prevented based on their desire and choice to block you before talking with you?
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
Of all the homophobic, incel, misogynistic, utter BS….
You compare this to the Me Too movement, the right to marry or fair & equal wages??? Being a married lesbian who is of the age that I have dealt with major wage disparity and inappropriate men most of my life, fuck you and your whining. None of those things are appropriate to be told to “take on the chin”. Those a real issues that affect millions of people and their families…. Not a handful of limp dicked dudes on a website who can’t send “bow to me, slut” message to an unsuspecting woman. Any female that reads your profile, blog or forum posts will instantly dry up like the Sahara and SHOULD block you. Likely this is what prompted the premature block, you have just a few blog posts and they are very whiny. You claim to have multiple decades of experience…. But yet you spend your time on this site perseverating over a few people blocking you, instead of showing people who you are…. Maybe this is who you are.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
1 year ago • Apr 8, 2023
Zedland wrote:
Personally I think going through profiles to block someone on the off chance they might one day try to contact you is kinda weird. At the same time to each their own.

No one has the right to impose themselves on anyone else. Or force them to endure your company until some arbitrary limit is reached.

It saves someone time weeding out what they dont want .