Online now
Online now

What brought you here?

MasterRenton​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 10, 2018

What brought you here?

MasterRenton​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2018
This is my 25th year anniversary living my life dedicated to the principles of BDSM - I found this lifestyle early in life a little man of the rope young age of 18. I can not speak enough of the rewarding life I have lived through out the years, grew alongside others, and watched all the changes over the years.

When I think back to day one, I realize that I found and chose to life this life because it was who I was before I found it. I look back at the early frustration of dating Vanilla girls, the lack of control, the in ability to know what will happen next. I realized even then that for myself to be happy I needed total responsibility and control. I am truly thankful for that.

What brought you all into this lifestyle? What factors are keeping you all from living this life like it is meant to be? Where do you all want to take it? How far? Lastly what would you give up to get what you need from this lifestyle?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and reply.
Master James​(dom male)
Master James​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2018
What brought me here is to inspire and be inspired, to learn and teach under the umbrella of BDSM.
I post here because I hope to draw the serious players to real kink, real S&M, real Master/slave BDSM!
What I am looking for is networking, friendships and fun with idea exchanges that are safe, sane and consensual.
I live the Master/slave BDSM lifestyle openly to the public and proud. I am glad to find my way of life deeply fulfilling to myself and my slave.

Master James
MasterRenton​(dom male)
MasterRenton​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2018
Great stuff @Master James - pride is what dictates our drive to be in the right. I really enjoy hearing from other Master’s - I feel like lessons are best learned from experience and the experiences of our peers. Cheers ?
Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 11, 2018
@ Master Renton, great post, thank you. I’m unsure if I can answer all of this questions in one go, so it’s possible I’ll need to add more later... but here goes...
“What brought you all into this lifestyle?”
Through reflection I’ve come to see that this is how I’ve always been. Somehow as a child I decided it wasn’t a good idea to be “the way I was” because I recognised that it was somehow different and possibly unsafe... definitely frowned upon at the very least. So all of my life was spent living as I “should” and blending. Suppressing anything remotely “different” every time it surfaced... and it surfaced... constantly. I was happy yet miserable at the same time, in the sense that I had a good life, but I was never wholly me. Looking back now, i can see that it was exhausting! There was a few key elements to finally making me break out of this ridiculous existence I was slowly drowning in (only because it wasn’t right for me). I met a man who undeniably showed me what I was... even though it wasn’t until joining this site that I even knew what a submissive was, which created a lot of confusion in my reactions towards him, but just make me laugh now. The second element was when I did cpr on a man who’d had a heart attack. He was revived and all was good... there actually wasn’t really anything traumatic about the situation... we were all very well trained, however, for some reason that made me realise that life is way too fickle and unpredictable to spend it living any other way than exactly how is right for you. So, I let go of everything that wasn’t me... which turned out to be everything... inside and out. It’s been one hell of a journey so far, one of the most difficult of my life. Yet I can stand before someone now, completely as myself without shame or the need to hide, and show them who I am... weaknesses, vulnerabilities, strengths and all. And that’s the best feeling in the world icon_biggrin.gif
    The most loved post in topic
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Ummm what lead me to the cage...????

Not really sure how I got here as odd as that sounds. Just meaning that I wasn't looking for the site. It just showed up one day and I was like I need to be there.

And looking back it was fate. I knew already who i was even though I might not have known the name for it. I knew I was a sub that was strong, smart, independent I just hadn't found the one for me yet. And I knew what I wanted out of any relationship I found myself in.

Now u might say ok but how is that faith, really?

Well, I met my Wolf here the first week I joined. Now please don't think I went running straight into his arms. It to 10 months of us just talking about life and everyday stuff and being friends before we ever really talked about other things.

And now we are RL LTR. So I believe it was faith (or the highwe powers) that brought me here.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 11, 2018
“What factors are keeping you all from living this life like it is meant to be?”
I’m a little unsure what you mean by “like it is meant to be” because we would all have different ideas of what that entails. However, I’d say the thing that’s keeping me from living the way I’d like to, is myself. I have always been my biggest barrier. Sure the damage was done when I was young, but I’ve carried that torch forward and kept the flame glowing bright. It’s taken a lot of work to unlearn everything I’ve been taught about who I should be, and that’s ongoing. Now I’m trying to learn how to make decisions that nourish me... and that’s really difficult if you’ve never done that before. But I’m learning to be gentle and just take baby steps if that’s all I can take. I’m in no rush.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 12, 2018
“Where do you all want to take it? How far? Lastly what would you give up to get what you need from this lifestyle?“
These three all tend to tie into each other for me. Ultimately I would like to find myself in a 24/7, TPE, Owner/owned dynamic. Trusting that my Master was of sound mind, and had both our best interests at heart, I’d be willing to follow wherever He wanted to lead, giving up whatever He felt was necessary.

@ Master Renton, great questions, it was interesting to think about, thank you icon_smile.gif