Online now
Online now

Possible New Master

JustMe​(sub female){NOT lookin}
1 year ago • Apr 29, 2023
I don't comment much. But that being said.. I find it rude rude rude rude to knock some ones Master/ daddy/ sub/ so on. Bad decorum and or bad manners is a turn off for me. What works for you might not be for them and that's OK. And to me if someone keeps knockin someone in a dynamic with me then that's huge red flags to me. They merely want and don't see the damage they could be purposefully imposing on someone.

But on the cheating i applaud you for telling Him. But if you are or had cheated... then i suggest figuring out why you want to do that and rectify it. If you don't wish to do that, then you too can be purposefully imposing pain on someone and others in his circle.

Integrity is need on both sides of the leash
Real​(sub female){Yes}
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
Real​(sub female){Yes} • May 1, 2023
I tell my Master everything but he doesn’t listen anymore to me, that’s why I was seeking a new master! I have discussed everything with the potential new master! I have placed everything out in the open and discussed do’s and don’t’s! I understand being punished but this new guy does have a point! I am 64 and I have been extremely careful and healthy, my Master is Bi and does men which does, i don’t care what anyone says puts me at risk! I cringe every time I get tested because of my Master! He had a Lover who got chlamydia and he didn’t think it was a big deal to tell me. That is so wrong! The new guy is Straight! Everyone is telling me to Run but I have done pros and Cons & my master has all the Cons and the new guy has 1 pro and con! There is a reason why I continue to cheat on my Master, I am seeking his attention but my master is pre-occupied with his wife and his lovers! Again, there is No Need for Me, especially when I see him once every 3 months ( and I am a nymph)!
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • May 1, 2023
You live in a situation with a verbally abusive brother (but you can't leave), write openly you want to get rid of your old master (but can't leave), and have contact with someone who is breaking every rule and is probably not a safe partner. You don't want to hear what I think about that, but I can at least say, that sexuality is only a small part of the dynamic (even if is happens often). Is asking for permission to join a club something you would consider? You need safety, get your whole situation under control, and make smart decisions.
dollMaker​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 1, 2023
You are just as likely to catch STIs from a straight sexual partner as anyone who is bi, so your so called ‘new’ master is being homo/bi phobic and by saying he has a point you are falling into a way of thinking that is frankly total BS.

Sexual health is all about being careful, mitigating risks, and one vital aspect is being open and honest regarding what and with whom you are doing things, how you are mitigating risk, and sharing test results. Those being risky re activity, not careful I would not be involved with. I ended an involvement last year because they struck me as being reckless, and I put my own sexual health and others I was then involved with over any nice fun/energy this person brought.

Being frank, both of these people are less than ideal, and I am being polite here.

As a final thought this ‘new’ master, in my view, based on what you have said so far, will hurt you, the red flags are many, ignore or minimise them at your peril.
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
I read your last comment. Woman, you made your decision already. You can't expect to get absolution, but you have to realize you made your decision and got what you need. Be safe
Real​(sub female){Yes}
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
Real​(sub female){Yes} • May 1, 2023
Your Right, I made my decision but I hesitate, everyone is advising me to stay away from him on here! I took my Collar off and now what? My Master said if I took my collar off again he’d strangle me with it! Maybe, I should just be Honest with him again and tell him what I was planning to do! I know things won’t change with him!
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
Learn to make boundaries! If you don't know how and what it is, you might see a kink-positive therapist. And I would say do that before you jump into the next disaster. We need to have our lives under control to be happy and that includes submissives
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • May 1, 2023
In addition: If you give your sexual drive the lead of your decisions you might end up somewhere you don't want to be. Ask some men, they might have experienced it. Consider playing in a club with experienced and known doms to get what you need.
CapnRick​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 2, 2023
CapnRick​(dom male) • May 2, 2023
Surprised nobody has given you this simply worded solution to this new a-hole "Master" you are being played by -- hit your block button. Period.
duchessbutterfly​(sub female){NotLooking}
1 year ago • May 4, 2023
The word "submissive" does not mean lacking in self-control or lacking a sense of personal responsibility. My suggestion is that you begin to exercise both of these characteristics before getting involved in another dynamic.

If you are having unprotected sex with a man who has multiple partners you are lucky you don't have an incurable STI. You might trust him, but do you also trust everyone he's having sex with? Condoms and dental dams are your friends!

You've got Masters threatening to staple your clit with a staple gun, and strangle you with your collar. Was this something you consented to in your negotiated contract? Major red flags!

Your needs aren't being met by your current Master. Be honest. End it. Move on. The one pursuing you is throwing up red flags to everyone. Block him. Move on. I hope you take Sassa's advice and look into a club. Maybe you'll find a mentor there, as well as people to play with in a safe way.

Best of luck to you no matter what you decide.