Online now
Online now

Funky Rocker, Monkey Rocker, Pleasure Glider, etc.

BikerWilly
1 year ago • Apr 30, 2023

Funky Rocker, Monkey Rocker, Pleasure Glider, etc.

BikerWilly • Apr 30, 2023
In construction with a Funky Rocker. The plans are excellent, I haven't found an error yet. I am about halfway done. I ordered the original single cock unit, and then decided to order the additional plans for the double penetration unit. It enters vagina and anus at the same time. In addition, the DP Funky Rocker adds a attachment point for wrist cuffs on the operating handle, so you can keep your sub powering the mechanism of their own destruction, as well as provisions for attaching a body harness or body cuff to keep your wily little maiden securely on the machine, with no risk she can escape her worse-than-death fate.

Wondering what the response to these machines is from female subs?
Do you enjoy them?
Hate them?
How was your experience on them?
In watching the videos of these in use, (and Sybian style rides as well) they seem VERY effective. However, I notice that most women, after just a few minutes, sometimes less than a minute (!) collapse forward over them, which restricts the owner's view of his good little girl's responses while she is being "punished". I wondered if it might be beneficial to add a hook on the ceiling above the unit, so the girl's wrists can be held over her head, and she can only buck back and forth while she suffers her torture on this machine. I really want to enjoy my subs loss of decorum and innocence, as she descends down the literally slippery slope of machine seduction.
I don't know if it's acting or not, but even when amateurs use any of these machines, the response seems that any inhibitions they might have had are totally dissolved after 5 minutes, and I frequently wonder what occurred after the filming stopped. This includes some videos of fully clothed women using the machines, and my suspicion is that after the filming was ended, they shed their clothing and rode them again, with great delight. This is all quite encouraging, since the machine itself is complicated and requires good workmanship for all the linkages and swing arms to move freely. As I mentioned, for the Funky Rocker, it appears to have been generated on a computer, so my confidence is high that all the geometry is correct and the thing will work as designed. I am a machinist by trade, so the construction is not difficult, but you have to pay attention to accurate placement of holes and all the locating points and swing arm base mounts. I must say the plans are VERY complete, with every part described, fully dimensioned, and multiple views of the assembly and operation at all the adjustment extremes. The plans also come with a complete hardware and parts list of the items you need to special order, and gives several sources for all of them. I think It is best to order both sets of plans for the Monkey Rocker DP at the same time, as there are changes to some of the basic parts, when they are prepared for use with the DP unit. I only found one single part that was actually obsoleted by going to the DP version. If you order the DP version after you have already built the base version, most of the modifications are in addition on the base parts, so you can just go back and add the extra holes and hardware points to convert the base unit to the DP unit. There are some parts you would have to make second parts for, notably the mount and drive assembly for the anal penetration unit. It is basically a duplicate of the original vagina mount and drive assembly, but there ARE some differences because some of the entry angles are changed. In addition, you need to flip your little slave over and accurately measure the center-to-center distance between her vagina and anus, as you don't want to poke her, while you are poking her, if you get my drift. All of this is fully covered in the adjustment section on the plans. with full drawings that show EXACTLY what changes with the different settings, and HOW it changes. 15 minutes with the adjustment sheet, and your little slave should be bouncing right along on the road to moral ruin, which is a favorite destination of mine for both her and I.
So, if you have experience with one of these, or a similar piece of equipment, please post your opinions on the utility, comfort, useability, etc, of these insidious little torture devices. From posted videos, they seem to be a real favorite of the young ladies who are forced to abandon all hope and dignity during their rides, and it appears that most of them can hardly wait to be given their next punishment just as soon as possible. I predict a LOT of mouthy little slaves being EXTREMELY bratty until they get their just desserts. Over and over again.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
1 year ago • May 2, 2023
Miki • May 2, 2023
Holy crap.. Wonderful description.

No, never been subjected to one of those but they sound like a step up from a now-relatively basic anal hook setup. I enjoyed those.

.. and the filming aspect.. the humiliation.. That feeds directly into (when I was active) really would get me off.

But need more name options. Funky or monkey rocker don't toast my bread and pleasure glider is... passable.

Good job.
K y i v
1 year ago • May 2, 2023
K y i v • May 2, 2023
How about pussy popper?
BikerWilly
1 year ago • May 2, 2023

Funky Rocker Name

BikerWilly • May 2, 2023
Miki wrote:

No, never been subjected to one of those but they sound like a step up from a now-relatively basic anal hook setup. I enjoyed those.

.. and the filming aspect.. the humiliation.. That feeds directly into (when I was active) really would get me off.

But need more name options. Funky or monkey rocker don't toast my bread and pleasure glider is... passable.

Good job.

Well, I agree there should be a better name for it. All those listed names are names that people hung on their machines, in an effort to differentiate them from others. I wish there was some name more appropriate instead of geeky for these things.
Any suggestions?
Miki
1 year ago • May 2, 2023

Re: Funky Rocker Name

Miki • May 2, 2023
BikerWilly wrote:
Miki wrote:

Good job.

Well, I agree there should be a better name for it. All those listed names are names that people hung on their machines, in an effort to differentiate them from others. I wish there was some name more appropriate instead of geeky for these things.
Any suggestions?

None that I have. Seems like this device is something that someone with a lot of time on his hands contrived on a sketch pad and built in his garage. As something "Not Sold In Stores" it can be called anything the user / subject wants. But it's a fantastic idea as is the notion that a gal using such a thing will get quickly addicted to the pleasure and humiliation using it would bring.

Of course I can only address this from experience with The Hook, but the idea is quite similar.

Deliberate bobbing of the head to get the hook in further/more firmly and enjoying the sensation. It was always best when being seen/watched while serving a "sentence" of wearing the hook, hands and feet bound as "punishment" for whatever-- which was easily earned because I'm an incorrigible brat / smart ass. These behaviors persist even though I am sexually inactive these days.

Keep up the good work!