Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

flamegoddess​(switch female)
10 months ago • Jun 2, 2023
Hello,

I am very new, but I’ve been dreaming of playing domme (I’m a switch) more my whole life. Never stumbled on the right one. To busy with other things to really hunt what I want. I think I’ve stumbled on the perfect good boi, and now I’m hoping to do some research on how to start safely. I know what I like and its rather mild physically, but I’m ready to explore more.

This sub I’ve stumbled on is into hypnosis play? I am super unfamiliar with this and don’t plan to play until I really understand. Is there any advice or directions i can go in? I’m curious.

I’m really happy I found this site. I’m getting genuine vibes and community and I really hope to be engaged more!

I’m looking for friends, advice, fun, and community.

Thanks all🔥
CuddlingIsAMust​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 5, 2023
Hello Cage Dwellers!

I wish you are all having sunny days wherever you’re in the world ☀️

I have not been here long at all. What first captured my attention was the personal ads of doms that I came across on the front page. I’ve gotten lost in so many amazing blog posts. I feel a really sense of community being here.

What I’m looking for is a D/s relationship with a dominant man around my age(30). Preferably with someone under 45. I am not interested in a 100% online dynamic (been there, done that) I’d like to occasionally see the person I’m with. I’m a very warm and affectionate person as you’ll be able to tell from my profile.

I don’t consider myself particularly kinky. I enjoy sex and intimacy a lot. 🥰 🔥 I tend to go along with the kinks that my partner has.

I’ve been in and out of the lifestyle for a few years now. I’ve had D/s relationships, I’ve had vanilla relationships.

I can’t wait to see what has life got planned for me next. 😊🎈
EpicParker​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 7, 2023
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2023
Hi! I am Parker! I am a submissive/service submissive/ and nonsexual age regressor. I am 31 and I’ve been in the community for 13 years. I have 3 dominants and I am in a poly relationship. I am here to just make friends and meet like minded people in the community.
Villanelle​(staff)
10 months ago • Jun 8, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 8, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to say hello - welcome to THE CAGE! Here's my standard reminder to check the Help section to answers to common questions or to give us a shout if you need any help.
Villanelle​(staff)
10 months ago • Jun 11, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 11, 2023
Here's a bump for everyone who has just joined - welcome!
Queenfaev​(dom female)
10 months ago • Jun 13, 2023
Queenfaev​(dom female) • Jun 13, 2023
Hello,
I’m 40 year old Mistress who has been apart of the community for 20 years. I’m here to learn new things, hopefully meet a female submissive of interest, or make friends. Most sites have an overly aggressive male presence. So I am trying to enjoy more of the female side of things.
Yuan​(dom female)
10 months ago • Jun 18, 2023
Yuan​(dom female) • Jun 18, 2023
Hola everyone ,
I am here to to make friends and be a part of this community.
From what I have seen so far , Cage is really amazing and I can't wait to explore it more.

May the odds be ever in your favor 🩶
apophislover​(sub male)
10 months ago • Jun 19, 2023
apophislover​(sub male) • Jun 19, 2023
Hey, I’m a 40 yr old submissive guy who hasn’t been part of any kink community yet, but has explored my submissive tendencies in relationships. I’m looking to chat with others into bdsm and get a sense of how people engage with this lifestyle.

I really like the vibe on this site…has an old school internet community feel.

In any case, look forward to learning more about the community and what dommes look for in subs like me 😆
girlish​(sub agender)
10 months ago • Jun 19, 2023
girlish​(sub agender) • Jun 19, 2023
hiya! i'm valentine, 19 and a sub. i've been described as a brat and i can't say i disagree icon_smile.gif

i'm a student, and in a few weeks i'll be working 3 jobs part-time to get money for college + other expenses, i'm in an open relationship w/ someone who is less kinky than i am. i'm looking for friends to mess around with!

i'm prettu friendly, so don't be afraid to send a message! much love ❤