Online now
Online now

black community tap in

I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 11, 2023
I'mME • Jun 11, 2023
Musetta wrote:
Blackmamba wrote:
Hello!!!!! I have felt sexualized by older White men in this lifestyle. It does feel.....less than in a way. I've encountered those who are married to or publicly with White women but desire Black women in private or those who don't even understand or try to inquire more about my culture just my beauty features they sexualize. I have also been told by someone that they knew I was good at sex because I was Black. Definitely wish there were more elegant and elaborate Black dungeons or events locally.

It can be really gross. I’m not into raceplay or anything that touches on it. It’s practically a trigger for me. But that hasn’t stopped people from surprising me with it during a scene. It’s cathartic and great for some black folks, I get that. But I do wish people would stop assuming it’s what I’m here for.

Hi,
Do you cover this point in negotiation? We are all different about what we put on our profiles and the reason why or why not.
As I read your post, it seems it was a play date? Or is this something you experience in a relationship?

It sounds like someone ignoring your limits.

How have you handled it when it happens?

Just curious not judging .

Nonya
MandatorySub
MandatorySub • Jun 11, 2023
Tapping in. I have experienced unique feelings, challenges, additional layers of power to unpack in attempting to navigate this community as black woman. It would probably be easier to unpack with those who understand - glad this thread popped up!
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Jun 11, 2023
We are here I'm black I'm here seems no one is interested
Musetta​(sub female)
Musetta​(sub female) • Jun 11, 2023
I'mME wrote:

Hi,
Do you cover this point in negotiation? We are all different about what we put on our profiles and the reason why or why not.
As I read your post, it seems it was a play date? Or is this something you experience in a relationship?

It sounds like someone ignoring your limits.

How have you handled it when it happens?

Just curious not judging .

Nonya

The first time was when I was new before I even knew it existed. Some comments I just let pass. I started getting really specific and proactive about limits. And later playing with a friend who I thought knew better. We talked about it and…well, we’re not really friends anymore.

Honestly, I don’t know any black kinksters who haven’t had similar experience playing in predominantly white spaces.

People make assumptions, are too ashamed to ask for what they want, or their tongues get loose when turned on…idk, I have a feeling there are lots of reasons they don’t think to get consent.
PrissyKitten
10 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
PrissyKitten • Jun 12, 2023
I’m here been alone for a long time with my BDSM interests glad to see I’m not any more. Hello
fleetzap​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
fleetzap​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2023
Black here also - my experience, probably due to living in the south, It's so hard to find safe spaces. Glad to see a cool thread like this!