Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Miki
10 months ago • Aug 10, 2023
Miki • Aug 10, 2023
Hey there "Coach Me Up" -- as a member with a few years under my belt I wanted to reach out and say "Welcome!" to you and everyone else new to this place.and that there are a variety of resources, or references thereto on how to go about this way of living.

Just remember, all guides and reference materials are there to help, but there is no "Official Rule Book of Kink" It is what you make of it, and when involved with someone of like mind, the only "right" answer is "Communicate".

As for premium and the need for a credit card as opposed to a debit card with international branding like Visa or Mastercard-- I did not know that. Nor do I know what the current monthly charge is, but take heart. There are a few perks with Premium, but for most twisted folks, the "free" membership is nothing to sneeze at. These guys really offer up a tremendous experience for members of either level.

Come in often, take your time, look around and, well, above all else, have fun!!

M
EdenS
10 months ago • Aug 11, 2023

Sub looking for further education and friends

EdenS • Aug 11, 2023
Hi, I'm back here after some time. This time I'm not looking for my D/s relationship, just to make some online friends who understand this part of my life. It's not something I share with anyone but my Dom, but I think it's good to discuss and broaden my mind. I want to learn and keep my D/s relationship with my fiancé healthy. I'm 100% submissive--it's ingrained in my psyche. It would be cool to get to know other subs, but Doms are welcome to message me it they understand my relationship boundaries and don't turn the conversation into flirtation.
Villanelle​(staff)
10 months ago • Aug 13, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 13, 2023
Welcome everyone! Always great to read a bit about our newest members. Thank you for introducing yourselves!
Fireefly{OWNED}
9 months ago • Aug 18, 2023
Fireefly{OWNED} • Aug 18, 2023
Yes Ma'am
Everchanging
9 months ago • Aug 18, 2023
Everchanging • Aug 18, 2023
SayYesMaam wrote:
marcelave wrote:
Yes Ma'am

Good boy or girl

I got a good chuckle out of this. Well-played!
servicertofem
9 months ago • Aug 19, 2023
servicertofem • Aug 19, 2023
Hello all my Superiors
Beta submissive servant/slave I am tiny limp and have a Clitty that is smooth and feminine and should be in chastity locked away and be ready for being feminized into a Sissy girl to be owned and trained by a Superior Dom to Serve.. this beta is smooth and feminine with a tiny limp Sissy Clifty and. I am always ready to be trained in chastity feminized and be a Sissy girl trained ready to submit and be owned and Serve and be used by my owners as property and ready for use and being filled and love being a Sissy I have experience in many different sexxual things from mild to wild and I' enjoy pleasing and love being a Sissy girl with a clitty tiny and limp and girlrlie locked in chastity and I love this website and appreciate your hard work thanks
ALSki​(sub male)
9 months ago • Aug 20, 2023
ALSki​(sub male) • Aug 20, 2023
Honestly not 100% sure what I’m looking for on here. I’m submissive and I’m honestly here to just learn, and explore more. If anyone can help point in the right direction to some good read would be appreciated!
ProfessorCuckold​(sub male)
9 months ago • Aug 20, 2023
Good late night everyone from North Carolina as of writing this. I found this site and place randomly honestly after exploring around and decided to take a chance. I am completely new to all this and while I may be new, I am very much willing and happy to learn from everyone. My profile has a little more information. I am looking forward to finding the right woman to serve and be taught by and I hope everyone has a fantastic time.