Online now
Online now

Stupid Question for Black People (not other people)

autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2023

Stupid Question for Black People (not other people)

autisticbarbie • Aug 21, 2023
Are you offended by the terms bbc or pawg and do you think white people should stand up against other white people who call themselves 'pawgs' or black people who say they have a 'bbc'? My question includes the folks who self-identify as having a BBC. Because I don't want to be offensive to the people actually dealing with racism in real life. And fellow white people please stfu because our opinions don't matter in this case.
SayYesMaam​(dom female)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2023
SayYesMaam​(dom female) • Aug 21, 2023
A cock has never done anything for me, but cause pain and I am not just talking about physical. It does not impress me, and I will make it fit in chastity regardless of the size.
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 26, 2023
I'mME • Aug 26, 2023
Does PAWG offend any black people on this forum? If so, why?

I have seen what a some people had to say on Fet but they weren't black.
CherryDrop​(sub female)
11 months ago • Oct 25, 2023
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2023
As a black woman, pawg doesn't offend me at all, I don't see why it would either lol it just mean plush a** white girl( from my knowledge) if you have a plush tush you got a plush tush. BBC never made me feel any type of way either, never used it verbally though. Those are labels or ways of describing someone like redbone or bbw etc. I don't see anything directly offensive or rude about em.
Master W​(dom male){Busy}
Master W​(dom male){Busy} • Oct 25, 2023
For the handful of black people on this platform lol, mixed with the fact that this is a kink site I think the majority would say no it doesn't necessarily offend or matter to them. I personally don't like the bbc labeling or description but that is very specific to my stance on/experience with certain things. I don't think it's offensive or universally cringey but I do think it's preferential depending on an individual's perspective.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Oct 25, 2023
I don't think BBC or PAWG are offensive. At all. They are just acronyms and descriptors. Big black cock. Phat ass white girl.

Noone is being oppressed or held back or shamed or having material opportunities or jobs or lives denied to them because of the use of the terms BBC or PAWG. Ending the use of these terms/acronyms/descriptors would literally change nothing meaningful in the world.

This is a focus on the wrong thing, in my opinion. There is actual fucked up racist stuff and behavior in the bdsm/kink community and the world at large but here we are talking about how people feel about BBC or PAWG. Neither of these terms have any real impact.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
I have an issue with the term "Queen of Spades," but it's pretty easy for me to avoid people who use that term.

I wasn't aware of "pawg" until someone mentioned it, but I've seen discussion groups and fetishes about that sort of thing so having an actual acronym for it only makes sense.

As to BBC, after clearing up my initial confusion about it on FetLife - I thought discussion group titles were referring to the British Broadcasting Company - again, it's pretty easy to ignore as I don't count for what they're looking for.

The only time I get offended is when men contact me to be their potential BBC dealer / broker, as though I have stable of shy, hung Black men who can't figure out how to get a desperate white guy to pleasure their penises. Why drag ME into this?!?