Online now
Online now

Using Nipple Clamps While Pierced

HurtSoGood
8 months ago • Aug 29, 2023

Using Nipple Clamps While Pierced

HurtSoGood • Aug 29, 2023
I’ve attempted to research this but have not found sufficiently satisfactory results. I would much rather hear from someone with firsthand knowledge as to how nipple piercings affect (effect??, pretty sure it’s affect, I effin hate this word haha) the use of clamps. I’m incredibly familiar with having my nipples pierced, having had them done twice before. I am equally familiar with using clamps but have never had both at the same time.

In theory, I know it will be influenced by the type of clamp being used, as well as the type of jewelry worn. When it comes to jewelry, I prefer wearing plain curved barbells as opposed to rings or straight barbells. As far as clamps go, I’m versatile.

Anyone able to chime in with their experience will be greatly appreciated.
Miki
8 months ago • Aug 31, 2023
Miki • Aug 31, 2023
Can't help with tit piercing. Clamping alone isn't what you wanna know, except be careful with that. Excessive or too-long clamping can screw up the sensitivity there. Un-sensitive tits are a proven bummer.

-----------------------------------------

....But I can certainly help you with the word you hate.

It's actually very easy to choose the right one.

"Affect" is usually a verb (actually always when I see it) "effect" is a noun.

I don't often see "affect" in common usage because it is, as one notation put it, "stuffy".

"Winning the class president vote affected the kid's class performance. Being popular can have the effect of turning anyone into a snob."

--------------------------------------

Have fun with the tit-hole-puncher, but be very careful and think this shit through.

.... reminds me of dudes who go for that Prince Albert business on their peckers. Done wrong, they'll have a rough time trying to pee straight..
    The most loved post in topic
HurtSoGood
HurtSoGood • Aug 31, 2023
Thanks for the response Miki! Made me laugh. I’m going to a reputable shop with a piercer who is experienced. I do not anticipate any issues with the piercings. The first time I had them done they weren’t done correctly - I was young and didn’t know any better! 😂 The second time, they were done correctly and the piercer explained how it should be done. I had to take them out unfortunately for a surgery and they closed. I’m hoping third time is the charm! My tits aren’t very sensitive to begin with so that’s never really been an issue. *shrugs*
HurtSoGood
My take away is that I think I used it properly?! 😂😂
HurtSoGood
Woo hoo!! Go me 🤭
nellyrose​(sub female)
8 months ago • Sep 1, 2023
nellyrose​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2023
I would love to know the answer to this one, I have very little sensitivity and so have always been interested if being pierced could increase that for me
HurtSoGood
8 months ago • Sep 1, 2023
HurtSoGood • Sep 1, 2023
nellyrose wrote:
I would love to know the answer to this one, I have very little sensitivity and so have always been interested if being pierced could increase that for me

For me, having them pierced increases the sensitivity. Where normally a gentle touch wouldn’t do anything for me, the piercings make it so that it does a little something. I wouldn’t say it’s an earth shaking, leg quaking difference…but there is a difference.
nellyrose​(sub female)
8 months ago • Sep 2, 2023
nellyrose​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2023
HurtSoGood wrote:
nellyrose wrote:

For me, having them pierced increases the sensitivity. Where normally a gentle touch wouldn’t do anything for me, the piercings make it so that it does a little something. I wouldn’t say it’s an earth shaking, leg quaking difference…but there is a difference.

That’s good to know thank you! Maybe something I will look into now