Online now
Online now

What do you consider to be "Sharing"

structureme​(sub female)
8 months ago • Aug 31, 2023
structureme​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2023
Sharing to me means pretty much everything within a relationship. I am monogamous and I will not be with a partner that is not monogamous. If he feels that he has to go outside of me to receive some type of mental emotional psychological sexual physical ideations then he's not the one for me if I can't give him everything then he and I will not be together because I do not share anything.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
8 months ago • Sep 1, 2023
How long is a piece of string?

Sharing could be anything and everything the people involved want it to be. Or not.

You have to discuss sharing, and others being involved. That included play, oral Sex, penetrative Sex, swapping partners. And 'forced' play with others.

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record in my posts, this all comes down to communication.

Communication and the personalities and character of the two people concerned. And sometimes, the cost benefit anslysis of mismatched wants, needs, desires and growth.
Sir to the lost
7 months ago • Sep 3, 2023
Sir to the lost • Sep 3, 2023
I kind of fell in to sharing at the same time I lost my virginity at the age of 15, when a guy prodded me to have sex with his wife. Its ok, I guess, but you have to have your emotions in check. Jealousy can be as bad as Karma, a bitch.....