Online now
Online now

BDSM, Love & Romantic Relationships

Miki​(masochist female)
1 year ago • Sep 5, 2023
Miki​(masochist female) • Sep 5, 2023
@tallslenderguy

I indicated in the past that I am not a fan of "walls of text" - but what you wrote and why you wrote it..

I admire and thank you.

I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 6, 2023
I'mME • Sep 6, 2023
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

B&C,

I myself, am always confused when i see this type question. Submission is something that i would do if i loved someone, Im not interested in sharing parts of myself with someone whose doesnt love/like/ me. To each their own.

I am also aware of ''Doms'' that like to call out emotions, as if a human being is not supposed to have any. I agree one needs to have emotional intelligence but far too often i see rhetoric about a sub being emotional similar to being too needy.

(Blowing rasberries)

Hope i made sense.[/quote]

Yes that makes sense to me. I think too often people focus on compatible kinks and not enough on compatible personalities. Do they even like each other beyond the kinky fun stuff?[/quote]

Heyyyyy B&C
Yes, exactly. Your comment hit on what i was struggling to find the words before. I wouldnt be interested in anything if we weren't friends that enjoyed doing things together.
That's yet another thing on the list of why it pays to take your time.
Hit the nail on the head, lovely lady.

Im fixing to have a melt down. Maybe if I pee it will alleviate what is bubbling up.