Online now
Online now

Submissive Neediness

DomForHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 14, 2018
DomForHer​(dom male) • Sep 14, 2018
I think everyone else has covered it very well. I believe the neediness comes from the deeper connection that develops and gets stronger over time. Don’t run from it tho. Embrace it. You should be able to talk to him about it. About everything. Remember communication is key and very important in this type of dynamic. Embrace your feelings whatever they may be and keep the communication open between you both.

So in other words what you are feeling is very normal. And you should never feel like you can’t talk about something with your dom. He may be a dom but he should still value your feelings and thoughts. Good luck and have fun!
HisSecretSub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018
HisSecretSub​(sub female) • Sep 15, 2018
Coming from the sub point of view, I think what youre feeling is normal for those of us in this dynamic. When you give someone yourself at such a complete, and raw level - you almost *have* to have emotions develop much quicker than say Joe Blow and Suzy Q who date once a week for 6 months before she decides to let him feel her butt, and then they go from there and talk about how it would be great to adopt a puppy together someday. That's not what we are, so our brains need and desire things much different from "social norms", for a lack of better words. Once I trusted my Sir enough to accept and trust him without hesitation or objection, it was game over for me. He's got me - completely and totally. There is no going back, and it's a done deal. I am trusting him with my mind, body, and soul completely because that's what he as a Dom is here to control, protect, love, nurish, etc. I think you'd feel much better if you got it all out and told him icon_smile.gif I personally have a problem talking in person .... Sir has me tasked with blogging on my tumblr page so that he can always know what's going on in my head. Most of the time I'm an open book with him, but I still get shy and embarrassed sometimes so he understands and just tells me to blog it out. It is important for you to trust enough to talk to him though, I *know* I can go to my Sir with anything - I mean anything - and I never have to worry about it being accepted. I know his punishments will be fair, his love will be even more fair, and he will always be there for comfort or whatever else I need so I don't have to feel any questions on if I can bring something up or not ... but I'm still a girl and sometimes I feel silly talking about certain things or describing how a certain thing felt, so the blog helps a ton. If you don't feel that way yet as far as confidence with what you can talk to him about, that may be another good thing to talk to him about so that you can help broaden and deepen your connection. It won't all happen over night, but it will happen quick and I don't think anything you're feeling is outside of the normal in any way icon_smile.gif
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Sep 17, 2018
Hello Meg
I can not add anymore to what has been said as there is no more room.

In our relationship, Kitty (and I) love cuddles and kisses and she gets as many as she wants.
She is never denied.
My hand is always on her thigh when we are in the car, we hold hands or hook fingers when out and about, and she even gets a butt smacked when she gets into the car.
I always try to open the passenger door for her.
Come to think if it, I have always held my sub's hand or pulled them close to me (e.g.in an elevator) and it's quite natural for me to do.
I want them to constantly feel they are desired, wanted, protected.
Notely
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018
Notely • Sep 18, 2018
Thing is take it slow its only been a month fine to be needy but keep your self busy it can really take a year to really get to know someone built the love first.Your a women you can speak your mind BDSM is about communication being open and honest time and place for everything.
LordofPain56
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018
LordofPain56 • Sep 18, 2018
There's nothin wrong with being needy, especially for you baby girl and Daddy's daughter types. It's natural to you. But neediness can go overboard. I knew a needy girl once. She wanted to call work everyday, 3 or 4 times a day, follow me around at home while I worked in the yard and out in the garage. I told her right up front that I am much to busy and involved at work for any personal phone calls and that she couldn't shadow me all while I tried to work at home, but that I am all hers when we are at home relaxing or out together somewhere. I gave her ideas how she could spend her time constructively while I was working. Eventually she became unhappy with that arrangement to the point of leaving. But I think she had some mental issues. I hope she is happy now wherever she is.
CK45​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 19, 2018
CK45​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2018
Some amazing responses here.
❤️
You are not alone Meg.
~hugs~