Online now
Online now

What Really Turns You On

shebakesalot​(sub female)
6 months ago • Oct 28, 2023
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Oct 28, 2023
Strong forearms 😍
Also hands 😍
Seeing someone's eyes light up when they're talking about something they love (especially if they're nerding out about it) 😍
"Manly" scents, which currently has been Dove Men's soap 😍
Anything to do with my neck 😍
Watching someone cook for me 😍
betagoldenmale​(sub male)
6 months ago • Oct 28, 2023
betagoldenmale​(sub male) • Oct 28, 2023
I would say that for me, the look on His face is a HUGE turn on. For example as soon as you're on your knees and He's standing up or even sat down in front of you and He stares at you.. it's a very dominating behaviour and lets you know a lot of things without Him saying anything.

So yeah, the eye contact can be exciting when used correctly (:
KeyKee
6 months ago • Oct 29, 2023
KeyKee • Oct 29, 2023
This is a good one, for me, it has to be lips and a well-maintained beard. Combine these two with an amazing talent to make me sizzle with his words and oh baby!
Notely
6 months ago • Oct 30, 2023
Notely • Oct 30, 2023
Stimulate the mind first and arouse it.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2023
A crisp white mans shirt unbutton over naked breasts

The look in my bg’s eyes when we are together 👁️👁️

When she simply says “yes Daddy” 💙
CherryDrop​(sub female)
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Oct 30, 2023
100% hands and strong forearms, especially after work or working out and they have that sweaty vein popping look- mmph!
Strong eye contact, grey sweatpants and crisp suits with ties🤭 Just something about seeing a man either in a suit and tie, uniform, grey sweats or shoot jeans, boots and a cowboy hat does it for me lol.
five 0 clock shadows and top tier hygiene all just make me melt.
Not to forget intelligence and just being held close and tight get me worked up as well.
ThomasVa
ThomasVa • Oct 30, 2023
High heels when worn with most anything….

But for this post we will go with “form fitting straight leg jeans”
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
CherryDrop wrote:
100% hands and strong forearms, especially after work or working out and they have that sweaty vein popping look- mmph!
Strong eye contact, grey sweatpants and crisp suits with ties🤭 Just something about seeing a man either in a suit and tie, uniform, grey sweats or shoot jeans, boots and a cowboy hat does it for me lol.
Not to forget intelligence and just being held close and tight get me worked up as well.

5 o'clock shadow..i so agree. That rough scratch on sensitive skin when he kisses me and rubs his face against mine.
SouthernFire​(sub female)
SouthernFire​(sub female) • Oct 30, 2023
CherryDrop wrote:

Okay your response is top of the list, because yes I agree to all that you said. It is true especially the 5oclock shadow.