Online now
Online now

"Why are Dommes so Rude?!"

Random Male​(dom male)
6 months ago • Nov 2, 2023
Random Male​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2023
I like to think I'm not rude. Unless it's justified, of course. Kinks are kinks. There's still a person there. I'm not going to treat anyone like trash, unless that's their thing and we're in that kind of situation. Beyond that, I do my best to treat people how I want to be treated.
Miki
Miki • Nov 2, 2023
Random Male wrote:
I like to think I'm not rude. Unless it's justified, of course. Kinks are kinks. There's still a person there. I'm not going to treat anyone like trash, unless that's their thing and we're in that kind of situation. Beyond that, I do my best to treat people how I want to be treated.

Good approach, of course. And these days there seems to be too fine a line between being rude and just being direct. The latter is just fine. No ambiguity no opportunity for misinterpretation and so-forth.
Random Male​(dom male)
Random Male​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2023
Miki wrote:
Random Male wrote:

Good approach, of course. And these days there seems to be too fine a line between being rude and just being direct. The latter is just fine. No ambiguity no opportunity for misinterpretation and so-forth.

Not only that, but lack of communication. Lack of a concept that people are multidimensional. And general selfishness...
House Talion​(dom male)
6 months ago • Nov 3, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2023
Most Dommes I've come across that I havnt met irl are simply inexperienced. They seem to lack the general social skills of an experienced dominant by their approach with an attitude of the world owes them something and they deserve to be worshiped by everyone.

The experienced dommes are a lot more relaxed and know what to expect from a potential partner while not coming off so arrogant
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
My guess would be the media we have, instead of the old self secure emotionally women in media we have, we have replaced them with the emotionally insecure. They way the are shown how to lead is the very toxic traits they seek to avoid. I have seen what "strong" is called, being rude, bulling, black mail, back stabbing, being short tempered, and never solving any emotional issues in media quite often. Instead of the Strong charterer, maybe not by fists, or violence or presence, but by example, and in the end everyone leads by example, positive or negative. Positive to me is respectful, understanding, accepting not everyone sees the world the same way, and may agree even with words, and logic that one does not understand, is strong and knows where boundaries lie, and also understands that mistakes happens and has self composure and self control. It is not the mistakes they make but how they deal with them that matters. A bit of a rant later, that is just what came to mind.
Miki
Miki • Nov 3, 2023
@ House Dude:

Until now I always respected what you have to say, but in this case, in regular circumstances, in light of your response I find muself in the position
of awarding you a Certificate of Total Asswipe:

Why? You cast women dommes in the villian role, without taking into account the overwhelming numbers of wannabe subs, who have not the slightest of ideas how BDSM works. "Whip me feed me.. Give me access to your mbank account!

You know the drill, Chief. Don't llie

---------------------------------------------------------

Final reminder. Like me? wanna talk to me by text? Yes!!! I love friends!~

If you write me to try to get up m,y skirt
Kiss my ass. Not interested.
boundforlove​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 4, 2023
boundforlove​(sub male) • Nov 4, 2023
Mistress Kassandra wrote:
Why are subs so needy?

How about you read your own profile and then you can tell us who is "needy"? It reads like someone who takes and takes but never gives. Classic projection.
Mistress Kassandra​(dom female)
5 months ago • Nov 7, 2023
boundforlove wrote:
Mistress Kassandra wrote:
Why are subs so needy?

How about you read your own profile and then you can tell us who is "needy"? It reads like someone who takes and takes but never gives. Classic projection.

Classic reality on my part. Not projecting anything. You may want to try understanding what the word "needy" means