Online now
Online now

What really pisses you off?

Bunnie
6 months ago • Nov 14, 2023
Bunnie • Nov 14, 2023
“What really pisses you off?”

When my sleeves get caught on door handles! Wth is with that?! There’s no way I could do it if I tried, and yet for some reason, it seems to happen a lot 😠
Hekate He Near​(switch female){Eros}
I'm also a veteran with a long list, including peaked in HS Cheerleader CHINO bullies, right fighters, etc. What really gets me though is the people who will gaslight, in particular the ones who will go straight into psycho middle-school attack mode over a fairly innocuous comment on something, and then say, when confronted with the pettiness and name calling, either:

1) I was just kidding, can't you take a joke?; or

2) Try to pretend the issue they have isn't personal (upon a single comment/meeting) and battle you on "the real issue" or the substance of the comment you made originally as if they were truly deeply offended by that and not whatever they have going on.

Both are cowardly and disingenuous af, IMO. If you're going to insult me, take credit and grab a shield, FFS.

Oh, and I resent people who are presumptive and lead with condescension because I have silver/blond hair and big tatas.
Miki
Miki • Nov 14, 2023
Opening the microwave to heat my food in the cafeteria at work only to find out that some clown heated something in there that exploded and, of course, the jerk just left the mess...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I'll cop to pissing a bunch of people off the time I went to make microwave popcorn, set the time and went back to my cubicle to accomplish something while it popped, only to be distracted and not long thereafter coming to the unfortunate realization that I set the fucking timer for 30 minutes instead of 3. The units in there do not have a "popcorn" button so one must manually enter the time.

The cafeteria hallways, stairwell, and fancy offices upstairs were filled with horrifying popcorn smoke.

The shit burst into flames, of course, and the microwave unit was wrecked. I had to pony up for that and of course I was banned from the cafeteria for a while but all-in-all, save for pissing off Boss Man, now they have a microwave with a freakin' popcorn button.,
K y i v
6 months ago • Nov 15, 2023
K y i v • Nov 15, 2023
Not letting you near MY server Miki!
Bunniee​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 21, 2023
Bunniee​(sub female) • Nov 21, 2023
Being told my type of submission isn’t right and I should do it ‘this’ way. So basically invalidating how I feel and think and adding in some good old fashioned mansplaining 😡
duchessbutterfly​(sub female){NotLooking}
5 months ago • Nov 29, 2023
1. Not being heard really pisses me off.

2. Submissives who don't take responsibility for themselves, or who don't respect or protect their Dominant REALLY piss me off.

3. People who think I'm judging them because I express an opinion piss me off.

4. People who tell me to get over it, move on, let it go and shame me for needing time to process my feelings piss me off to the point I might go off.
(See #1 above.)