SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 24, 2023
Miki wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
Miki wrote:
K y i v wrote:
@miki.
Next year I will remember the candy..

candy canes rule, but so are red-and-green wrapped Hershey kisses... no nuts. Not into nuts, though they're good for cracking.

I like nuts. And candy 😇🍭

Nuts are OK, depending on the kind, but cracking nuts... is just plain fun. Along the lines of the crunch feeling when biting into a whole pickle.

Just sayin'

Im actually not sure if were talking about real food right now or ummm the male nuts and pickle 😅😅😅
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Nov 24, 2023
I ruined a truck tire on the way home from working at a relatives house Thanksgiving eve. So, today, I looked on the internet to see if I could find a duplicate of that exact tire. Nope. They have been discontinues and that tire brand is no longer even sold around here. And the tire company no longer even makes that exact model of tire. That shot my afternoon.
Will need to settle for a substitute brand somewhere Monday.
Meanwhile, the old junker is still going.
lambsone
lambsone • Nov 24, 2023
I bought 4 books from Amazon. Three are westerns that a new friend of mine wrote and one is about BDSM and Christianity by Frank Corso. I'm interested in reading his thoughts. I didn't buy them for Black Friday but one of the westerns had a deep discount and I got free shipping too.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023
Miki • Nov 25, 2023
@snowminx: Of course real food. You don't think I'd actually crack guy nuts or chomp dicks now do you? Little innocent me? (actually I am a maso-girl not a sadist.) Worse I ever did to "dickles" was a mild rake job as he pulled out because though I can D T he waited longer than I would have liked to let me breathe, the prick.

-------------------------------

@LordOfNoTire56: Online tires. I have seen that but never figured out how that is supposed to work. Unless you buy the whole units, tires and wheels, one would have to go find a shop willing to put on tires they didn't sell. I suppose there are some old time "service garages", F K A "The Gas Station"-- around but for the most part all I have near me are tire peddlers who sell and install those things.

I outfitted my vehicle last summer with a full set from Costco. Probably not as swift a deal as online, but then again I get the road hazard and rotation gimmick, too. And since I'm a small woman, carrying around and loading delivered tires... not fun. There are some "husky helpers" around but they're used to my ... "tipping" them after they help me clear snow off the driveway and these days I'm quite abstinent... from tipping husky helpers. They never demanded those "tips", I just kind of spoiled them.
------------------------------
@lambstone: Amazon's got some excellent books. If memory serves, Amazon was founded some time mid 1995 as an online bookseller. He was just ahead of the curve on the dot-com bit so he rode the wave to millions.
Anyway you can get mainstream published books out of them of course but I actually bought and read 2 books penned by a guy who used to be in here and with whom I converse from time to time via messaging on an external site. He left here because 1) it wouldn't do to be found on any freak sites and 2) the pickings were very slim with most broads he ran into not something anyone in his right mind wouldn't want to scrape off his shoe. His words not mine. Anyway he's a fantastic writer but as he works a day-to-day he doesn't have the time or resources to go through the process of finding a publisher willing to put him in print although the talent is worthy. Plus with Amazon publishing, they don't hound a writer for additional volumes or "the next book". Currently he is working on the third of his current series. No release date offered. A regular publishing house would be crawling up his ass or twisting his ears off to get #3 out there.

-----------------------------

So now it's "small business saturday"-- It's always nice to support the local dudes but they have the same Chinese-made shit as the big retailers... for a lot more... and I'm not that well-to-do. But I did my part late Black Friday and bought an adaptor one screws into a light socket to allow for an extension cord to be plugged in. I did this for my porch Christmas lights rather than string a wire through a cracked-open window and waste a fortune on lost heat. --- from a local-yokel hardware store. That and a box of 20 garbage bags. Did my part for small biz Saturday a bit early.

I think Sunday is a blank, then you have Cyber Monday which should be phased out as Obsolete, since people shop online all the time anyway.

Then we get "giving tuesday".. They keep adding shit on. IDK what lies in store for Wednesday after Thanx but "Thirsty Thursday" is already taken. Lots of action to be had at any given lounge, club, or even the ubiquitous, dimly lit, sleazy dive bar. ("Greasy Guys R Us")-- and bar flies too. Yick. Anyway, I bought gifts the previous days to give, but now there are countless charitable organizations with their hands out especially on that day.

No..

For one thing, "Which one?" and another, once you give to them they put you on a list and hammer you throughout the year for "more! more! more!". I'll just stick something in the Salivation Army kettle and call it a year. Anonymous, untraceable cash and no endless letters in the mail from people with toothy smiles wanting to stick their hands in my pockets every time I turn around.
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023
A few years ago, I went on a black Friday adventure...(best way to describe it)..lots of long lines and angry people ..I did get some very good deals though but the temptation to buy because you think it's a great deal rather than wanting it and knowing your paying less is real..now I don't do black Friday frenzy 😜
There's a few things I want to get and or stock up on, I'm patiently waiting on my laptop .