Online now
Online now

Corner Time

lambsone
5 months ago • Nov 21, 2023
lambsone • Nov 21, 2023
I just did 1 hour of Corner time last night on a low stool. When I was told to get up, I tried grabbing anything I could to get up. I felt like a turtle on it's back rocking back and forth ... lol. When I actually freed myself, I was so glued to it that it felt like my skin was peeling off as I rose up. I have to get more padding on that stool.
imalluneed​(dom male){Not 4 me}
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023
Well what u need to do is just realize when u are a bad girl things happen but if your sweet and do as you know u want to well then u feel better it's not that your pain is going to be hard but yet the lesson that you learn is what's going to pain I would love to see your sexy ass little body nude so as I try to give the direction to not only show the worthy part of your life but also make your understanding that your still are good enuff to please the men u should show me how much u understand your her to make me happy
lambsone
5 months ago • Nov 25, 2023
lambsone • Nov 25, 2023
Imalluneed, my Master puts me in the corner to help me become undistracted by everything else and focus on thinking only of him. He's never put me there for punishment. Also, you will never see my sexy ass because it belongs to my Master and you aren't him.
BlackTightsSissy​(sub male)
4 months ago • Nov 29, 2023
Corner time to me should be standing. Do not lean or touch anything. Support your own weight. Your Dom could draw a circle for your nose to touch or 2 dots up high that your index fingers must ne touching at all times during the punishment.
lambsone
4 months ago • Nov 29, 2023
lambsone • Nov 29, 2023
Very interesting BlackTightsSissy. I hadn't thought of standing in the Corner positioned the way you describe. Thank you for sharing it.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
4 months ago • Nov 30, 2023
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Nov 30, 2023
Hello
I use corner time with Princess at every play meet.
When we get to where we are staying, I sit on the bed/chair and she kneels at my feet, handing me her ownership collar.

As Daddy is putting collar on his Princess, I ask her to remind us both what it stands for.
We also talk about things that Princess may or may not have been done during our time apart, which have ended up in ‘ Princess’s Naughty Book ‘.

Princess is then put into the corner, often with nose touching the wall, and elbows held behind back.

While in this position I will roll up Princess’s skirt (if dressed) so her bottom is bare.
I will also rummage around the room, behind her, leaving her to wonder what it is Daddy is doing.

This (corner time) process helps us both to slip into our mindset quite easily and by the time Princess is called over to Daddy’s lap for her spanking, Daddy’s cunt is dripping.
lambsone
4 months ago • Nov 30, 2023
lambsone • Nov 30, 2023
Thanks for sharing FunCouple. That's a great routine.