Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

gypsysoule
5 months ago • Nov 28, 2023
gypsysoule • Nov 28, 2023
Hey. New here (had an account. Deleted. Then came back 😆). I’m hoping to connect with people who are local to where I live and find some community. I’ve had some kink and BDSM experiences the last 5 yrs and hope to eventually find a partner to explore with.
BlackTightsSissy​(sub male)
Hello, I am BlackTightsSissy from Ohio. I have a fetish for wearing ladies black tights with black leotards. I probably developed the fetish from watching Yoga and Richard Simmons’ Shows in the 1980’s. I am a true submissive and seek a mature, strict dominant female to train me anyway that she seems fit.
Sandison Winkler​(dom male)
Greetings, my name is Sandison Winkler. I have been fascinated and had an interest in the D/s lifestyle. I consider myself a Romantic Dominant with a small amount of BDSM. I have experimented with the Dom role in Second Life, but I am ready now to start slow in the real world.

I am interested in learning more about the lifestyle as there is much to digest. I live in central Florida and would like to find an active group where I can learn more before taking on a submissive, although that would be my ultimate goal.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 months ago • Nov 29, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 29, 2023
Thank you for this latest round of intros! Great to have you all here.
Grail
5 months ago • Nov 30, 2023
Grail • Nov 30, 2023
hi I'm Grail. I'm utterly clueless and in over my head. curious but terrified...
Villanelle​(staff)
5 months ago • Nov 30, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 30, 2023
Hi Grail - welcome! You're in the right place! Whether you're new to BDSM or just to THE CAGE, we have lots of helpful resources for you to check out in our "Let's Get You Started" section of our Magazine: https://thecage.co/magazine,219.html

Also, we think you'll find our community is very friendly and helpful so don't be shy about asking questions and participating in discussions. If you need any help feel free to message me icon_smile.gif
Miki
5 months ago • Dec 1, 2023
Miki • Dec 1, 2023
Welcome to everyone! I just passed the 6 year mark in here yesterday and I wanted to reach out to say "Hi!" to new members...

Best advice anyone wil;l give ya--- Take your time, learn how the place works (pretty easy) and simply enjoy your time in this place.

I'm not around all that often, but whenever I come in here it isd a good experience. even if I just post to forums and responding to messages, but there are a fair number other features to explore.

Have fun!

M
Lucia Gabriela
5 months ago • Dec 2, 2023
Lucia Gabriela • Dec 2, 2023
Hello Everyone!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this community. I joined because I'm eager to connect with like-minded individuals and experts in the field. Kink/BDSM holds a special place for me as a somatic therapeutic practice. As an intimacy expert and event producer, I'm constantly learning from others and crafting incredible experiences for those seeking fulfilling intimate and erotic lives. Despite being a teacher of sacred kink, I remain open to learning from amazing mentors. If you're a kink/BDSM mentor, teacher, or leader, feel free to reach out for potential collaborations.

My mission is to educate people on the healing and transformative aspects of kink/BDSM, countering the uneducated misconceptions prevalent in society. Thanks for providing opportunities to connect with other amazing beings!

Warm regards,
Lucia Gabriela
jamieI
5 months ago • Dec 3, 2023
jamieI • Dec 3, 2023
I'm new here . I'm looking for help from other women to guide me to be the women I want to be. I 'm open . My biggest set backs is applying makeup. I haven't had a real cock yet but have have gave a blowjob. I do love my 10" dildo for now but want to feel real cock in me even a Tranny Cock would be my biggest wish but some man cock would be fine .