Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Justsomechris​(sub male)
5 months ago • Dec 4, 2023
Justsomechris​(sub male) • Dec 4, 2023
Heyo! I'm new to the community and new to the site, but I've been into this stuff for years.

Just a newbie 22-year-old California guy with a lot of kinks looking to explore things, experiment, have some fun and maybe a few laughs- really just a chance to indulge in the kinkier side of life without getting degraded or beaten into submission.😅

Here's to hoping I make some new friends locally and maybe even find some romance!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 months ago • Dec 5, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 5, 2023
Thank you for all the new intros! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Grail
4 months ago • Dec 5, 2023
Grail • Dec 5, 2023
What is the " Lock" thing on my profile page?
Villanelle​(staff)
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 6, 2023
@Grail, from our Help section:

What is the "lock" feature on my profile?
The lock widget is a fun, optional profile feature that will publicly display how long you have been "locked up", along with the date you were locked. The lock is generally intended to refer to "locked in chastity", but of course you can use it however you like. When active, anyone viewing your profile can see how long you've been locked. While the lock is inactive, the widget won't be visible to others.

If the lock is of no interest to you simply dismiss it and it won't appear on your profile again.

----------------------------

Our Help section has answers to many common questions. Or feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help.
Tina Domina
4 months ago • Dec 8, 2023
Tina Domina • Dec 8, 2023
Hi, I'm Tina.

I have been a Mistress for 4 years now. I love tying, whips, orgasm control and full domination.

Looking for a slave, prefer dark haired guys and girls.

Love to talk about myself and my preferences as we talk
Don't hesitate to message me and get to know me, I respect a person's boundaries and I am quite a social person.
🤍
tiedupinred
4 months ago • Dec 9, 2023
tiedupinred • Dec 9, 2023
Hi everyone. I am a submissive straight male who has long had a deep desire to be dominated by a man but just never found anyone I felt comfortable with who was into the same things as I am. I'd love to completely submit sexually, but the things I am into require quite a bit of trust to dive fully into. Mostly what turns me on is being degraded, there is an element of abuse that arouses me, being slapped and manhandled, called names, forced, tied up and whipped, or even forced to serve others. I very much like the idea of consent/non-consent play as well as being whored out to others, but I would need someone I feel completely comfortable with to explore such things. Right now I am just seeing who is out there and hoping to learn some things and hopefully meet someone to explore my sexuality further with. Mostly I've been a Dom with women, and that's a bigger part of my sexuality, but I am very curious and adventurous and love to try different things. I'm glad I found this site as it is giving me another avenue to explore.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 months ago • Dec 12, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 12, 2023
Thank you for the latest intros! Welcome to THE CAGE.
addisonGreeneCD​(sub gender fluid)
4 months ago • Dec 13, 2023
Hello all. I am a sub/ceossdresser that loves being an exhibitionist. I wanted to show off so I found this place. Please send me a message if you want to say hello. I am looking for friends and people to learn from as well as kinksters.
little bear​(sub female)
4 months ago • Dec 16, 2023
little bear​(sub female) • Dec 16, 2023
Hello.

I’m a submissive little, who lives with her Daddy. He’s poly, and I am looking for more experiences in the medical fetish world.

I have a massive desire to be dominated and totally controlled in the medical setting, with all of the bells and whistles, equipment and environment, restraints and tubes, sensation and deprivation, which that might entail.

I’m based roughly in the middle of England.

It would be great to hear from anyone who has this skill and experience, or even better to receive recommendations from other subs and kitties who have experienced excellent care from Doctor/Doctor-Daddies.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

lb