Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 months ago • Dec 19, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 19, 2023
Thank you for the latest intros and welcome to everyone who has joined us! Please take a moment and say hello and tell us why you are here.
Shinyboi
Shinyboi • Dec 19, 2023
Hi,

I've just joined here after being directed via reddit. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for but I'm sure I'll know when I find it.
Mostly I'm itnerested in seeing if others want to openly discuss fetishes with me and see what world of exploration there is.

I'm mostly into dressing up and chastity, I guess other sites would say I'm a 'sissy' but I'm not sure I liek the term myself.

Feel free to send me a message if you want to chat or whatever.

So yeah, hi icon_smile.gif
Cognizant​(sadist male)
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Dec 19, 2023
Hello fellow kinky folks! I'm an older Sadistic Top with a mostly soft cuddly side for the right babygirl sub that can take some pain. I am looking to connect with others for events, play parties, munches, educational events and of course I am looking for action - I am all for casual play that doesn't involve sex as a way to connect and keep in practice. . . . .but inevitably I am searching for a ltr D/s S/m relationship
MaximusPrimus
4 months ago • Dec 22, 2023
MaximusPrimus • Dec 22, 2023
Greetings all..

I am Maximus (Max for short.) I've been in the lifestyle for decades and have traveled and trained extensively. Hope to see all of you around here..
Villanelle​(staff)
4 months ago • Dec 24, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 24, 2023
Welcome Maximus! Thanks for the intro.

If you've recently joined us or just haven't gotten around to it, please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here. And don't miss our Let's Get You Started section in our magazine for some great information about THE CAGE community and (if you're a novice) BDSM in general.
Comet​(sub male)
Comet​(sub male) • Dec 24, 2023
Greetings to everybody!

You can call me Comet. I'm Greek and I live in Dubai for the last 5 years. My experience is limited so I'm here to learn from the more experienced, find communities and ultimately find love. I can see that most of you are from USA and Canada. I have travelled a lot around the world, I have visited Canada but not USA yet. Hopefully in the future.

Merry Christmas to everybody! I hope you enjoy these days!
ChristianKinkster​(dom male){{Pet}}
Hello Folks inside The Cage.

I had a subscription here some few years ago, but life had its own plans for me and side-tracked me for a couple of years, as it often does. I created a profile very recently and am sad to see that it seems like The Cage isn't as active as it used to be.
But I signed up again anyway because it seems like this site has more real, genuine people looking for connections than the other kink sites. I wonder sometimes if Alt has any real people at all, or if it's become 100% scammers.

Anyway, I'm back. A few years older, much wiser, much more inflexible about what I want in my life this time around. I've decided I will find the right woman for me, or I will accept my fate and be alone. Being in an unsatisfying relationship is truly worse than being in no relationship at all.

I have a history of being impulsive, probably because I want what I want, but this time around I'm not in a rush. I want to know a sub well and to settle some things in my life before jumping in and committing, because this will be the LAST relationship I ever have. It's "Ride or Die" like the young people say.

I work on and tweak my profile fairly often, and want to start a blog, so if you're interested, stop over and check me out. I look forward to being part of the community again, but am going to keep a more low-key public persona this time.

Hope to hear from you!
Fallout​(sub male)
4 months ago • Dec 27, 2023
Fallout​(sub male) • Dec 27, 2023
Hi, I have been here awhile but only now decided to go premium.

I am in the Southwest of Western Australia and hoping to find a mature woman who has similar interests to mine.

I am looking foward to some freindship and meeting new people.

Cheers.
SLEEZ
4 months ago • Dec 27, 2023
SLEEZ • Dec 27, 2023
Hey Cagies I am SLEEZ, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. As a dominant, I am deeply committed to the art of power exchange and the exploration of sensual and psychological control. My approach emphasizes trust, communication, and mutual respect, with a focus on guiding and nurturing my submissive's growth and fulfillment within the dynamic. I am honored to share this journey with those who are drawn to the beauty and intensity of a D/s relationship, and I look forward to the potential for connection and discovery that lies ahead.

Lets Play