Online now
Online now

First Date Horror Stories

gwenstar​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 3, 2024
gwenstar​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2024
I have a few good ones but I will lead with this story.
I met a man online, we chatted for a couple weeks and decided to meet up at a restaurant for a first date. He seemed very cool and also seemed like we had a lot on common, or so I thought.
At the time, I lived in a small town with several hometown restaurants. He let me choose the place and then asked me what kind of restaurant it was, as in the vibe. He showed up dressed in what he thought was appropriate attire but was completely and I do mean completely over he top. It was a antique country vibe, although the vibe really wasn't up my ally, I choose that particular restaurant due to the amazing food that you can not get anywhere else. I overlooked the poor choice of attire because I do not care how you dress as long as you are not dirty.
As the date continued, he would not make eye contact with me at all, not even for a moment and he was obsessively talking about this group of people that research anomaly's. He went on and on and fully believed in what he was saying and was talking like every single story was fact. I couldn't get a word in edgewise to ask her he was talking about. The more he talked the more agitated he got that these anomaly's were actually hurting people. I had no idea what he was talking about and tried to end the date early without being rude, due to the lack of eye contact and these bizarre stories we was telling.
I finally left, went home and had to satisfy my curiosity. Come to find out. . . .everything he was talking about was false. It was SCP, all completely made up stories by people to entertain.