Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 months ago • Dec 28, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 28, 2023
Welcome everyone and thank you to all of you who supported THE CAGE by subscribing icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
4 months ago • Dec 31, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 31, 2023
Welcome subslavedavid and everyone who has joined us this year and beyond! Please say hello if you haven't already.
sissyjennytoy​(sub male){Wish }
4 months ago • Jan 1, 2024
Christian mamam is 49 year old white male it's been touched shaved infamous toenails for the last couple years and has come totally celibate in the hopes of meeting dominant woman to finish cystifying him fully shaved painted toenails their panties all the time I don't know why I need this so much all right dream about it and I'm just confused come to the point where I realize I'm no longer a man and I am here to serve I am looking for a dominant woman to take you serious level through the proper training you teach me the proper attitude to help me lose my male
cocogirl
4 months ago • Jan 4, 2024
cocogirl • Jan 4, 2024
happy new year! im a 19f student in nyc who just joined the cage today! i'm looking for a patient dom (male) to explore submission with. i have a slim-athletic body type with small boobs if that interests you (see profile for picture). i am only interested to speak with men under 35. send me a message!
SubasianBen
3 months ago • Jan 6, 2024
SubasianBen • Jan 6, 2024
Hello and Happy 2024 everyone. It's nice to find a place for kink lovers. I hope I can learn a lot from all of your sharings.
kreed​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 6, 2024
kreed​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2024
Hii everyone, I'm Kree.

No, not like Marvel. I get it a lot, let me save you the time icon_smile.gif

I came here in hopes of sanctuary among my own. I'm 33, submissive, and autistic. While I am open to dynamics and relationships and single, I'm mostly here to build community. I write articles on BDSM, Autism, and trauma, as well as erotica and fantasy. I'm hoping to start my PhD next fall so I can formally contribute to the research on all aspects of mental health.

Please don't message me wanting to talk my kinks right off the bat. I am human first and foremost. I've been in the lifestyle for over a decade and do have experience. I don't mind BDSM conversation, obviously, but keep it in a general sense until we know each other better.

With that said, I can't wait to get to know everyone!! icon_smile.gif
kinky writer
3 months ago • Jan 7, 2024
kinky writer • Jan 7, 2024
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join this group. I am an author and right now I am interested in the topic of wife worship, i.e. actual religions where husbands are required to worship their wives. Any information you might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.