Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 months ago • Jan 9, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 9, 2024
Welcome to THE CAGE everyone and thank you for the intros!
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 months ago • Jan 12, 2024
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 12, 2024
Hi,
It's nice to be back among the Norms icon_smile.gif
I'm always up for a talk.
Stop by and say Hello..
Gary
dumbwhore​(sub trans woman){Collared❤️}
3 months ago • Jan 13, 2024
Hiii, I'm Lucy, I'm a complete submissive and have had about 4 years experience with BDSM. My ultimate fantasy is to be a 24/7 sub for someone! I'm here to learn more and be a better sub and find like minded individuals 🥰
DomDaddyNW
3 months ago • Jan 14, 2024
DomDaddyNW • Jan 14, 2024
Hi everyone! New to the site and just wanted to say hello. Hoping to find some fun here and make some good connections. Always happy to talk
wonderingromantic​(sub male)
3 months ago • Jan 14, 2024
Hey everyone,
New to the site but wanted to introduce myself. 20 year old bisexual sub male who's here for meeting and socializing with like minded kinksters.
My goal for right now is slowly getting used to the chastity lifestyle, and finding a key holder who could help me gradually build up my chastity sentence.
Any who, let me know what you're here for and things might match up icon_smile.gif
subslutslavedelhi​(sub male)
3 months ago • Jan 15, 2024
hi master, hope you're well sir. I am a 39 year old submissive slave sissy pig bottom here. looking for young hung hardcore twisted masters to control me

i imagine being controlled totally sir, sexually, physically, mentally, financially. being used, abused, humiliated degraded and moulded into a sex object for your pleasure sir.

I like feet licking, body worship, armpit licking, forced sucking, deep throat, face-fuck, #gagthefag, tit torture, spanking, slapping, abuse, use, piss, spit, sweat, cum, hard anal fucks, toys, exhibitionism, showing off, being recorded, raped, tied up, bondage, group use, outdoor use, wax play, chastity and more siir

Im looking for a much younger master son like you sir, who can enslave me 24x7 TPE, use me, abuse, dominate, humiliate, degrade and rape me, and turn me into his sissy slave slut bitch sir. Will do anything for you master, Pls master enslave me sir?

is there anyone out there for me sirs?
Nicomedes​(sub male)
3 months ago • Jan 16, 2024
Nicomedes​(sub male) • Jan 16, 2024
Hello everyone!!!! Like everyone else I am new to the lifestyle. I've been scammed twice and I WILL NOT make the third time a charm!!!!! I want to learn the life and go to any munches that are available to me. Eager to learn.
dmajor​(switch male)
dmajor​(switch male) • Jan 16, 2024
Hi everyone!
I am a gay switch - I fluctuate between being more dominant and submissive/desire to be locked quite frequently.
I have been interested in chastity for a while and have tried locking briefly a few times. I am mostly here to learn how I can wear my cage for longer and perhaps incorporate it into my daily life (which scares me - I am a teacher).
For now I am just looking at wearing for longer at home and on my days off but need help adapting to that lifestyle.
Hope to make some friends! Thank you
LKei​(sub female)
LKei​(sub female) • Jan 16, 2024
Hi Friends & Lovers,

I'm LKei. I'm here out of curiosity after some disappointing attempts at securing a fulfilling D/s dynamic long-term. I want to know more about what goes on in the mind of a really masterful Dom/Domme.

I'm made of questions and eager to know. Tell me everything? My heart, legs, and inbox are all wide open. 😘

XOXO