Online now
Online now

How should i start my first meeting with my sub?

I'mME
3 months ago • Jan 21, 2024
I'mME • Jan 21, 2024
aPeepingMom wrote:
I'mME wrote:
In top/bottom situations, it's the same as D/s. The bottom can voice what they want but it's the top who decides if and how.

I'mME wrote:
At a first meet, NO. Did OP say that she has asked this person into a dynamic? Even if the answer is yes, that doesn't mean that a sub loses their voice.

So which is it? These two responses are contradictory.

aPeepingMom,

No, these 2 statements say exactly the same thing. A sub, bottom, whatever terminology chosen, always has a voice. I reread both, I would need it pointed out, where the contradiction is.
A Dom can decide the how and when, but a partner still gets a voice or that would be called something else entirely.
This situation was discussing a first meet, traditionally the sub sets the parameters, to each their own.
Drinfear​(dom male){Owns PFP}
3 months ago • Jan 22, 2024
I have been doing this for coming up on 30 years (as of the 24th of this month) I do not know you, OR your sub, but when teaching other Dom/mes over the years, and My personal preference was, when meeting a sub for the first time, let it be JUST that.. A MEETING.. Online is great, but face to face changes the dynamic immensely.. There's no need to rush into the sexual aspects, that will happen as you B/both get to know, and eventually respect and TRUST E/each O/other.. DON'T rush.. Hurrying things only leads to mistakes/accidents that do not need to be made in a safe and consensual relationship..
I'mME
3 months ago • Jan 22, 2024
I'mME • Jan 22, 2024
aPeepingMom wrote:
@I’mMe - you’re right, I had previously misread what you had written. Apologies for any confusion!

aPeepingMom,

That's okay, no worries. ☺️