Online now
Online now

Ask a Domme anything (respectfully)

event horizon{NotLooking}
4 months ago • Dec 25, 2023
event horizon{NotLooking} • Dec 25, 2023
SoundsGreat wrote:
Thank you for your kind response. Me and one of my ex girlfriends used to do it quite a bit to each other quite often but it snaps back lol. I appreciate your time. Just wanting to make sure I wasn't crossing a line or going to upset someone by asking them to do it. If anyone comes to mind I'm from central KY. Thanks again.

Oh, then I don't quite understand lol. It sounded more like you were asking for advice about the act of sounding because you were new to it. Not so much asking if it was okay to ask others to do it. That said, advertising it in a forum post is maybe not the best move. There is a personals section here though, so you could try that. Could also mention it in your profile.
I'mME
4 months ago • Dec 30, 2023
I'mME • Dec 30, 2023
SoundsGreat wrote:
Just to be blunt. I am looking for someone with the expertise of a Dominatrix to help me with sounding. When i say help me I made a decision I want to sound, stretch and dilate to at least big enough to get a pinky finger in. I know this would take a multiple sessions but wanted to make sure this was still in the realm of a dominatrix. Sorry if it's a stupid question there is a lot more to this I just kept it short and sweet.

When you say 'help' with does that mean that you are not interested in a D/s dynamic?
I'mME
I'mME • Dec 30, 2023
[quote="event horizon"]
House Talion wrote:
Why is it that most Dommes seen posting on sites require tributes for basic communication and come off as extremely harsh?

So I can't speak for all of the people who do it, but I can tell you some of the things I've learned about that.

The first thing is, some Dommes do findom (financial domination) stuff. It is not welcome in most online communities because of the potential for abuse, but there *are* ethical ways to conduct findom in general. It should ideally be done away from spaces where it is not allowed, and with the enthusiastic consent of the sub/slave/pay pig/sugar daddy/etc involved. Some people really do enjoy it, but it absolutely must be done with fully informed consent. If it's a Domme with an s type, you set a budget of how much and how frequent, what kind of things the money can be spent on, etc. Where it goes wrong is when the Dommes doing it are pushing it on the s types right away, and without informed consent. Like in intro messages/first replies, without preface.

However, even doing it as an introduction *can* be okay if it's more of a SW thing, depending on how one might feel about that. Findom and/or tributes in general are commonly used by people in SW. But again, this requires informed consent of the person paying money/buying stuff. It's scammy af to do it without making sure the person paying/buying stuff is well aware of what they're engaging in.

I know a lot of s types experience the scammier side of this from Dommes in online kink communities though, and it makes me sad, 'cause I feel it detracts from the more legitimate side of things. The lesson here for the s types though is to be aware of the red flags. If the Domme is pushing it right away and without informed consent, that's not the ethical kind.[/quote

event horizon,

What does SW mean?
event horizon{NotLooking} • Dec 30, 2023
[quote="I'mME"]
event horizon wrote:
House Talion wrote:
Why is it that most Dommes seen posting on sites require tributes for basic communication and come off as extremely harsh?

So I can't speak for all of the people who do it, but I can tell you some of the things I've learned about that.

The first thing is, some Dommes do findom (financial domination) stuff. It is not welcome in most online communities because of the potential for abuse, but there *are* ethical ways to conduct findom in general. It should ideally be done away from spaces where it is not allowed, and with the enthusiastic consent of the sub/slave/pay pig/sugar daddy/etc involved. Some people really do enjoy it, but it absolutely must be done with fully informed consent. If it's a Domme with an s type, you set a budget of how much and how frequent, what kind of things the money can be spent on, etc. Where it goes wrong is when the Dommes doing it are pushing it on the s types right away, and without informed consent. Like in intro messages/first replies, without preface.

However, even doing it as an introduction *can* be okay if it's more of a SW thing, depending on how one might feel about that. Findom and/or tributes in general are commonly used by people in SW. But again, this requires informed consent of the person paying money/buying stuff. It's scammy af to do it without making sure the person paying/buying stuff is well aware of what they're engaging in.

I know a lot of s types experience the scammier side of this from Dommes in online kink communities though, and it makes me sad, 'cause I feel it detracts from the more legitimate side of things. The lesson here for the s types though is to be aware of the red flags. If the Domme is pushing it right away and without informed consent, that's not the ethical kind.[/quote

event horizon,

What does SW mean?

Sex work/sex worker.
I'mME
4 months ago • Dec 31, 2023
I'mME • Dec 31, 2023
event horizon,

Lmao, thanks. I felt like I should know , because I did. I laugh at myself a lot. l have been sick, and my brain is not functioning properly.
Bondsbondsman​(sub male)
4 months ago • Jan 1, 2024
Bondsbondsman​(sub male) • Jan 1, 2024
1. Does the slave’s love hinder or help him serve the Mistress? 2. how do you understand this expression - the lower the slave goes, the higher the Mistress? Thank you.
4 months ago • Jan 1, 2024
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jan 1, 2024
Bondsbondsman wrote:
1. Does the slave’s love hinder or help him serve the Mistress? 2. how do you understand this expression - the lower the slave goes, the higher the Mistress? Thank you.

To your first question, I would say that depends on the arrangement and what the Mistress wants from you. If she wants your love, it will work in your favor. If she only wants your service, or temporary play, love would get in the way. That said, if it is more of a casual or D/s only arrangement, you can still love the acts themselves, and still be attached to eachother to some degree and show that in what you do. Just not quite to a love degree.

To your second question, I have not heard that expression before. My interpretation though would be that the more work the slave does, the deeper he trusts his Mistress to possess and guide him, the more she will benefit from his service. Which is what it's about, in the end -- serving her. I think a good Mistress should take her slave's wants and desires into account, but, his service toward her takes precedence.
Lilibeth
3 months ago • Jan 22, 2024
Lilibeth • Jan 22, 2024
What are the starts of an online relationship Dom/sub? In general speaking, not something specific. What are the pros and cons? Thank you 🙂