Online now
Online now

Blackmailed when compromised...

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
3 months ago • Jan 24, 2024
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jan 24, 2024
SchrodingersDinosaur wrote:
Steellover, I am really sorry that this happened to you, it stinks and it’s hella unfair. And frankly, it shows what a shit business person that particular ProDomme is. There are decent folks that are into the pro side of the Lifestyle, both giving and receiving. I would think that they’d learn in a reasonable amount of time that squeezing a good customer too hard is not going to be a long term beneficial proposition.

Fyglia, obviously as a Dominant female you’ve likely had no scarcity of attention. A male sub turning to pay for play because they haven’t been met the Dominant they click with yet doesn’t make them a faux. Or fuck, there are people that turn to pro’s specifically to avoid being taken advantage of by some rando bitch who is money-grubbing off of a person who just wants to make a connection with someone who will love them the way they would like to be loved. Presumably many believe that a pro will be just that, professional.

I hope that you are able to find the connection you seek, Steellover, but just as we tell the subbie who unfortunately finds themselves having been taken advantage of someone who has claimed to be Dominant but really are just a player, I kinda think the same is true in this situation. If pay for play is an acceptable option for you, don’t assume that all pro’s would do you as dirty as that one did. There are people it works just fine for. Just like prostitution in general. Just because it’s egregious to some doesn’t mean it's an inherently evil practice. It can be a legitimate and reasonable (or dare I say, even empowering?) way to make a good living and it can also provide a safer sexual outlet for those without other option to meet their needs.

*caveat because I can feel the angst and pitchforks welling already… Pay for Play/ FinDom-me isn’t supported here at the Cage, so it is not appropriate to solicit either direction on this platform. Elsewhere tho, isn’t it contextual with not yucking another’s yum?

Much luck, OP. Good on you for being brave enough to share.
~ Henna

Most of us can read between the lines with the redundancy the O.Ps posts. A skill you and many on this thread lack. 🙄
LilSugarFairy​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 24, 2024
LilSugarFairy​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2024
Steellover wrote:
I haven't posted in a couple weeks; I've been on vacation and taking a break from just about everything, except family issues, and have thought a little about it.

I'm done pretending as well. At this point I've given up any semblance of pay to play and I'm looking for a mutual fullfilling and meaningful relationship- the real thing. Whether that's a "kinky" one or a vanilla one doesn't matter to me anymore; at this point I am not even picky about that. I'm just looking for someone to spend time with, share intimate moments with, and eventually share my life with.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you and I think moving forward, this is a great idea. I want to give you some hope at least...
I got out of an almost 10 year Master/slave relationship that was abusive. When I decided I was ready to date again, I decided to just go vanilla. I didn't want to go through issues I've had in the past where people lie about their experience or just straight up try and manipulate or abuse you. I think dating in this kind of field can be a lot more dangerous because of the added possibilities of things going wrong.

What ended up happening, was .. through a vanilla source, I found a Dom who had issues finding a sub, and so went vanilla too. Ended up entering into a DD/lg dynamic with him and he's been absolutely amazing. Will we work out in the end? No idea... but I think there is a possibility you mind find the Domme you're looking for that decided to seek out vanilla relationships too due to their own issues. You don't NEED bdsm sites to find someone... But as always, stay safe and I wish you the best of luck that you find the Domme for you.
Justmerw
2 months ago • Feb 7, 2024
Justmerw • Feb 7, 2024
OMG, been there done that and learned my lesson the hard way,,, by almost getting black mailed. Yes, when I finally put my foot down and said NO, she (does Not deserve to be called mistress) said; "oh you've grown some balls, ok you have 1 hour to give me what I want or else I destroy your life".
No more on-line, long distance connections for me! But have not stopped looking, only now in person at socials, munches and educational type situations.
Good luck to you, keep looking,, us subs deserve a good true Mistress, they are out there.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 weeks ago • Apr 8, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 8, 2024
@ImaYours, you can search our Events calendar by region. Currently there is one kink event listed in Sarasota, FL. New events are added daily so it's worth keeping an eye on.