Online now
Online now

Question For The Alphas Out There

lambsone
2 months ago • Feb 27, 2024
lambsone • Feb 27, 2024
Thank you for sharing TreasureMe and for actually answering the original question. Yes people do tend to go off track with discussions around here. I hope other Alphas will not be intimidated by anything negative that's already been said. I also hope more Alphas respond and share.
TreasureMe​(sub female){Belonging}
B&C, you put a love on Longer Johnny's post (of course, since you always have to stand in solidarity with your ex)...yet his words were, and I quote "...I don't consider myself in relation to people who esteem themselves as so-called "alphas". The term is bullshit, it has been scientifically and psychologically debunked, and it means nothing. It is a fabrication of internet influencers and social media, and is in no way a measurement of actual manhood..."

Either you believe people are alpha or you don't. There's no such thing as "true alpha" if you believe the term is "bullshit". Not that anyone even asked if the term was legit or not. Only based on how you self identify and how that compares to others.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not going to actually answer the question or don't consider yourself an alpha for whatever reason, maybe you should sit down and mind your business. Instead of being rude, sarcastic and unproductive in the discussion.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
TreasureMe wrote:
B&C, you put a love on Longer Johnny's post (of course, since you always have to stand in solidarity with your ex)...yet his words were, and I quote "...I don't consider myself in relation to people who esteem themselves as so-called "alphas". The term is bullshit, it has been scientifically and psychologically debunked, and it means nothing. It is a fabrication of internet influencers and social media, and is in no way a measurement of actual manhood..."

Either you believe people are alpha or you don't. There's no such thing as "true alpha" if you believe the term is "bullshit". Not that anyone even asked if the term was legit or not. Only based on how you self identify and how that compares to others.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not going to actually answer the question or don't consider yourself an alpha for whatever reason, maybe you should sit down and mind your business. Instead of being rude, sarcastic and unproductive in the discussion.

Since when did you become an admin for the site? I will love whichever comments I choose and I will participate in the forums with as much freedom as anyone else on the site. I put “true alpha” in quotes because I think it’s ridiculous. You could have simply ignored my comment just as I usually ignore you.
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Feb 27, 2024
TreasureMe wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, if you're not going to answer the question or don't consider yourself an alpha for whatever reason, maybe you should sit down and mind your business. Instead of being rude, sarcastic, and unproductive in the discussion.

And you have to understand that when you take on the mantle of a title that puts you head and shoulders above the rest, people will come for your neck.

I don't have a dog in this fight; I love beta males, they're A LOT of fun. I saw you describe yourself as an Alpha sub earlier because you're successful in life and demand someone just as successful and strong as you are to lead you. That's valid, and again you don't need *me* to validate it.

But you do have to pause and imagine the irritation if tomorrow someone started up the SUPREME ALPHA SUB because, you know, Alpha just didn't cut it anymore. People are constantly vying and jockeying for positions and will always bicker about this stuff. And we'll always be touchy about it when people pick at our thing. We have to remember that it's "our" specific thing and ignore them.

Hopefully, we'll get some people responding that aren't completely adversarial. But this is a discussion forum, and dissent is part of the discussion.
@aradialspire I completely agree with you and am not surprised with the adverse opinions. I simply have a desire to stay on topic and respectful to others and the original poster of the topic, which others have not been. Hence the comment you referenced from my prior comment.

@B&C you're always ignored on my end, until now because you're being low key rude and I don't appreciate it. Love what you want and keep being a hypocrite too. Enjoy yourself. Just wanted to point that out. 😉
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
lambsone wrote:
Thank you for sharing TreasureMe and for actually answering the original question. Yes people do tend to go off track with discussions around here. I hope other Alphas will not be intimidated by anything negative that's already been said. I also hope more Alphas respond and share.

Forum topics are meant to be subject to discussion. I always leave my posts a bit vague or drop questions that encourage them to go several directions on purpose. Its not rude or harmful, and anything that encourages members to have a voice and speak up is the whole point of the forums.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
TM - What a reaction from one little sentence which could have actually be interpreted as encouraging more self identifying alphas to respond. Interesting. Anyway feel free to call me more names or howl at the moon. You can have the last word. You’ve actually detailed the thread more than anyone. Hypocrite indeed. 😝

Lambsone - I do apologize if you took offense to my comment. I thought the wink would make it apparent that I was just being a little silly.
@SnowMinx I loved your comment, especially about the fictional novels with werewolves. Totally reading one now and it's amazing 🐺❤️🔥

B&C this self righteousness coming from someone who so blatantly stated that it's anyone's right to comment on, like, etc anything here they see fit. But I guess that's only your right. Hmm. Not surprising coming from you, (proving my point on hypocrisy)...so thank you. I need not say more.