Online now
Online now

Question For The Alphas Out There

lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 18, 2024
lambsone • Mar 18, 2024
Well Madpoet, I stopped trying to keep the thread on topic a long time ago. So everyone was free to say their piece however they wanted to. In which case the discussion HAS BEEN free flowing and uninhibited since.

I won't be answering your questions because quite frankly they don't interest me. I said what I wanted to say from my own perspective and I will not debate it nor do I feel the need to defend it.

As far as people shying away from posting, that's why I was trying to keep the thread on track in the first place, so the voices could be heard that the question pertained to. It's not my thread anymore though.

I was told that when a person posts a thread to the public, it's not their thread anymore. It belongs to the public and they are free to take it where they want it to go. So, everyone should be happy that it turned out that way. Maybe someone can post a recipe in this thread if they feel like it.

Talley ho!
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 18, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Well Madpoet, I stopped trying to keep the thread on topic a long time ago. So everyone was free to say their piece however they wanted to. In which case the discussion HAS BEEN free flowing and uninhibited since.

I won't be answering your questions because quite frankly they don't interest me. I said what I wanted to say from my own perspective and I will not debate it nor do I feel the need to defend it.

As far as people shying away from posting, that's why I was trying to keep the thread on track in the first place, so the voices could be heard that the question pertained to. It's not my thread anymore though.

I was told that when a person posts a thread to the public, it's not their thread anymore. It belongs to the public and they are free to take it where they want it to go. So, everyone should be happy that it turned out that way. Maybe someone can post a recipe in this thread if they feel like it.

Talley ho!

Maybe people shying away from posting is precisely because of this type of expressions of no self awareness, arrogance and intolerance that many of you demonstrate to have towards different opinions and views and that’s sad, what’s the point of having a community where people can’t even have the chances for dialogue without being suppressed or controlled?

What kind of open community are you when the first time you posted something you get basically bullied and disrespected? Are you really not going to say anything about it?

This is really disappointing, I was told this was a really welcoming community but I stumbled upon the opposite, a closed minded and arrogant attitude in some of you.

I leave the recipe for you !
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
lambsone wrote:

Talley ho!

@ Lambsone
Why do you insist on being so salty/bitter and passive aggressive? You personally (several times)have attempted to make others (me included) feel unwelcome to post because you dont agree with our opinions. Or feel we aren't "allowed" to post in your thread. That's not okay. You specifically called me out for doing so when others you allow. That's also not okay. If you have a personal issue with me to solve then you can feel free to mail me at any time.
And if you want to quote me please be accurate about my words. I do fully believe that any member should be able to post in a thread yes and that there is not a major issue with going off topic. It can be annoying sure but it can and will happen and when it is on the same subject there isnt really a reason to complain. The purpose here is conversation and engagement. You may not like it because you have to scroll too much (that is the reason you gave me) but it's not worth being angry or bitter about. Have a wonderful day!

P.S. I'll post my brownie recipe later just for you.
FlitterFly​(sub female)
FlitterFly​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2024
MP
Opinions are one thing, this is another thing entirely.
You act as a caged rabid animal.
Biteing the ones that feeds you, the first chance you get.
But hey if you want to keep makeing an ass out of yourself.
By all means
We are all here for the enjoyment of watching you make yourself look bad.

Please Countinue
You Have All Of Our Support
We are waiting and watching.
FlitterFly​(sub female)
FlitterFly​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2024
It is a circuss Lambsone
My apologies for adding to the mischief.
I will take my leave here.
And allow the clown to countinue his act.

Again, my apologies
Thank You for the Forum post
MadPoet
MadPoet • Mar 18, 2024
FlitterFly wrote:
MP
Opinions are one thing, this is another thing entirely.
You act as a caged rabid animal.
Biteing the ones that feeds you, the first chance you get.
But hey if you want to keep makeing an ass out of yourself.
By all means
We are all here for the enjoyment of watching you make yourself look bad.

Please Countinue
You Have All Of Our Support
We are waiting and watching.

“And if you want to fight, please join the other lady and fight alone, I have no time to entertain adults with evidently attentional seeking issues.”

Read that again as many times you need to understand the idea behind those words, if you need clarification get back to those words again, repeat the process until you get the message.
I’m sure you can do that simple exercise.
lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 19, 2024
lambsone • Mar 19, 2024
You are free to say whatever you want Snowminx. Have at it. If I choose to respond I will. If not, I won't.