Online now
Online now

Kinky Alphabet.

LittleMo​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 2, 2018
LittleMo​(sub female) • Oct 2, 2018
J is for jacking off your Dom as he gives me a certain amount of time to make him cum or I get spanked with a paddle...
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 2, 2018
i is for ice cubes
burned​(sub male)
burned​(sub male) • Oct 2, 2018
"L" L= Lick

for Licking in all the right places giggles
LittleMo​(sub female)
LittleMo​(sub female) • Oct 2, 2018
M - make me...

I've always had this fantasy: has never happened though

I once was with a Daddy Dom and I was in a bratty mood. He warned me all day to stop with my attitude, and when he told me again, "this is your last chance, stop being a brat", and I looked him dead in the eye and said, "make me" and stuck my tongue out... I regret that so fucking much. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, spanking my ass all the way until the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and when I tried to run away, he lay on top of me and grabbed my throat with his hand, saying, "stay here or you will regret it babygirl". He stripped me and tied me up and strapped a Hitachi wand to my pussy, and kept turning it on and off, never making me cum. I had the day off from work and so did he... he did it ALL FUCKING DAY. He wouldn't let me cum but he kept doing things to drive me to the edge, over and over. By the end of the night, I was sobbing and begging him to make me cum. He then reversed the torture... he kept making me cum over and over for at least an hour. I passed out from pleasure and when I woke up, he had dressed me in a onesie and diaper, (I hate diapers), a huge buttplug in my ass, and a binkie that strapped around my head like a gag. He made me sleep like that and in the morning, he cuddled and gave me a bath... still though. It's like Stitch says in Lilo and Stitch: stupidhead.
bighairydaddy
bighairydaddy • Oct 2, 2018
N is for Nonconsent

***Note*** Just looked up Hedgehogging. Also just started to cry. Maybe the two things are related.