Online now
Online now

Tickle Torture

Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 month ago • Mar 25, 2024
I enjoy getting tickled, however that depends on how it is done.

It can be very erotic. Especially on the back of the knees and thigh if done lightly.
I find it arousing if it is done with the nails.
If done roughly it does nothing for me and I can control how I react to it. And find it a turn off.

I would suggest you talk openly while trying it. Remember your safe word xx
J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
1 month ago • Mar 26, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
Never done it myself, but seen more than a few over the years.

Most safeworded out but a few pissed themselves and one pissed themself and then passed out.

I didn't even think of those things happening haha but I'm sure I'll tap out before then.
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
J o l l y wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
Never done it myself, but seen more than a few over the years.

Most safeworded out but a few pissed themselves and one pissed themself and then passed out.

I didn't even think of those things happening haha but I'm sure I'll tap out before then.

I would think that's for people that are super super ticklish, never thought of someone passing out from being tickled! I don't think I'm quite that ticklish, lol.
J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
shebakesalot wrote:
I'm super sensitive to touch and very ticklish. But I flail when tickled so I warn people they can do it, but then can't be mad if I accidentally hit them haha At the last play party I went to I did a scene with a friend who has a tickling kink. I consented to them doing it, but to warn me. So we did a whole spanking thing, and then they gave me a head's up the tickling was coming, they did it, and it was such an interesting contrast from the pain of spanking to the tickling. So take that as you will. I didn't hate it.

That's what I'm curious about is the difference between pain and being tickled. As beautiful eyes mentioned in her experience, I'm sure it can be very sensual! We'll have to see. ☺️ though it won't be a bit until I do it, as I'm recovering from surgery atm but we're doing it once I'm all healed.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 26, 2024
Estaria wrote:
I would think that's for people that are super super ticklish, never thought of someone passing out from being tickled! I don't think I'm quite that ticklish, lol.

Well the person in question was tied down in a four legged office chair and foot stocks, as well as blindfolded. Their Dom had been going on her feet for about 10 minutes with the sub carrying on all the time. Now if it would have been me, I would have given them a break and let them get their breath back. But this guy just keep going and I don't think the sub could have safeworded if they wanted to.

At the end, they leaned their head back and screamed "OH GOD" and pissed themselves. Then they sighed and went all limp. DM thought they died.

That Dom lost some good rope to the safety scissors that night. Funny part is the rope pieces fell in the pee puddle .
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
TopekaDom wrote:
Estaria wrote:

Well the person in question was tied down in a four legged office chair and foot stocks, as well as blindfolded. Their Dom had been going on her feet for about 10 minutes with the sub carrying on all the time. Now if it would have been me, I would have given them a break and let them get their breath back. But this guy just keep going and I don't think the sub could have safeworded if they wanted to.

At the end, they leaned their head back and screamed "OH GOD" and pissed themselves. Then they sighed and went all limp. DM thought they died.

That Dom lost some good rope to the safety scissors that night. Funny part is the rope pieces fell in the pee puddle .

Oh god, nooo...not the feet!!! That's one place I can't stand to be tickled, my feet!! I'll have to remember to make sure we understand a break is needed...I'd rather not pass out and freak my Dom out thinking he might've killed me. That is crazy to me. lol 0_0